What if they gave a war...

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen. I like to play small all infantry QBs as a way of refining my tactics. Since these are small scale, I usually set the time limit to just 20 turns. recently Iset one up in rolling, wooded, country and was on defense. I never saw a single enemy unit throughout the game!! Presumeably the very cautious AI was sneaking towards me through the woods, but never made it. I have seen plently of games where it takes until turn 10-12 for the attackers to show, but a complete no-show is a first for me.

The AI was smarter than you. While you were clicking "go" in the dark hours of the night, the AI was down at local publican having cold beer and pinching bottoms.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mikeadams:

I don't know if anyone else has had this happen. I like to play small all infantry QBs as a way of refining my tactics. Since these are small scale, I usually set the time limit to just 20 turns. recently Iset one up in rolling, wooded, country and was on defense. I never saw a single enemy unit throughout the game!! Presumeably the very cautious AI was sneaking towards me through the woods, but never made it. I have seen plently of games where it takes until turn 10-12 for the attackers to show, but a complete no-show is a first for me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the new vietnam war mod for cm?