Daimler AC vs Panther G

To my utter horror and everything I know about armor in WWII I watched as a Daimler AC opened up and knocked my Panther G out.

If it was a side or rear shot I would buy it. But the damn thing shot right into the heart of the Panther!

"Assuming you were the British, don't it feel good? I was playing a PBEM the other day and my lone bazooka took out a Panther at 74 meters. Man, it was neat"

Well this battle that was occuring where my Panther was knocked out a Churchill Avre came into town and was knocked out by a side shot from my Schrek team smile.gif

Gen

GenX

Sorry for your loss (to quote NYPD Blue). However, I can assure you I will have no such luck in the PBEM battle we are having.

In fact, even though you are not aware of it yet, you have already experienced lots of luck in the just two moves or so we have had.... ;)

Nail that cocky Daimler AC with a StuG III, hehe. See the battle report (two 55 meter pointblank Daimler 40mm shots that the StuG III just shrugged off!) at an ongoing Pbem report to be found at:Hit%: When to Fire that AT-gun?"

It must be said, Daimlers are zippy and FAST though!

Kind Regards

Charl Theron

Ha - you think that's good?

Playing as the Polish (whose infantry has NO anti-tank weaponry at all) and I managed to take out a Panther G with a 2" mortar!!!!!

Got a weak spot on the side turret.

I was so amazed I almost fell out of my chair.

Then I went to town on the jerries with my three remaining Shermans.

However, I can assure you I will have no such luck in the PBEM battle we are having.

In fact, even though you are not aware of it yet, you have already experienced lots of luck in the just two moves or so we have had"

Oh do tell friend smile.gif

As for what happened to the AC?

Actually it was cool. A Panther G, and two Stugs shot all at once. And the thing blew up into flames.

It was an interesting battle on this stretch of road that left about 23 Allied Armored vehicles shot to hell and 2 schreks, 3 Panthers, a Stug, and 2 Panzer IVs dead.

Gen