Whatever happened to that guy who introduced CM to his girlfriend?

Yep. That's me. And yes I'm still around despite the embarrassment from having my ass handed to me in that dreadful QB. redface.gif

Well there hasn't been much happening lately.

She's been too busy playing Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction. We've agreed to have another match in the next couple days. I'll be sure to post an AAR if you're interested in me being routed by her again. :D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michlos:

Wasn't that the guy that set up a QB against her to show her what the game was about and got royaly whomped? :D<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no.. first it was a small quick battle and second it was pure luck she won twice!!

but I ment to loose, ya.. that's it! Otherwise if I won I would have been in the dog house.. ya..uh... ya!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

no.. first it was a small quick battle and second it was pure luck she won twice!!

but I ment to loose, ya.. that's it! Otherwise if I won I would have been in the dog house.. ya..uh... ya!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say so :D:D

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

yes those stinking polish troops with their Parrogies!! dammit!!! boy I tell you my great grandma was rolling in her grave when that happened!! Laughing that is, being polish and all. tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

She's probably laughing at how you spelled pierogis too! :D But who cares how you spell them, they are delicious!