A Mod Heaven Weekend, Thanks to Moders...

kump

Man, what a weekend! We got quite a bit these last few days.

Tiger has released a Mk-IV, Comet, Cromwell update, and a never to be modded before, Challenger. And all are simply stunning. Will blow away anything you have and fits in the "must have mod" category.

Marco Bergman released his Big US Sherman Plain pack which had ALL the US Shermans, plus snowed winter versions to boot. A hall of fame mod for sure.

Kitty released her King Tiger and boy, did we get something special. This was Kitty's first mod. Unbelievable! A wonderful camouflage and a favorite.

Deanco let loose a surprise with his exceptional new clipboard. Man, that was totally unexpected and a great surprise. Wonderful interface update.

Then to fill the cracks, Tom gives us a new splash screen featuring winter Shermans and a really nice font, plus Marcus pitches in narrow plot lines that really gave me something I didn't even realize I wanted.

Overall, a wonderful mod slut weekend!

To all the mod authors, THANKS!!! You folks do this for nothing but support for CM and its ever growing community. All we have to offer is our praise and appreciation.

I can't praise enough or thank enough. Thanks for a wonderful mod slut weekend and the many hours of ever improved enjoyment your mods bring.

Garry

[This message has been edited by kump (edited 02-26-2001).]

Is the Sherman Pack available from sites other than the CM Outpost? I get incredibly slow d/l speeds off that site, even with cable.

Thanks.

------------------

New to Combat Mission?

Visit CM Boot Camp at Combat Missions for tips.

"90% of the crucial decisions in this business are made by idiots who don't even play games." Cliff Bleszinski

Originally posted by Gremlin:

Is the Sherman Pack available from sites other than the CM Outpost?

You can download this both at Kitty's or Old Dog's.

If you are short of luck mail me at marcel.vie@wanadoo.fr and I'll forward the MOD to you (ADSL to Cable should do).

biggrin.gif

------------------

You are not Obsessive-CMpulsive, you are Allied-Retentive.

Mark IV

Guest sitzkrieg

Been a long mod drought and it rained heavy this weekend. smile.gif

I can't wait for Magua's new buildings and Fernando's armored cars. Two of the best in the business.

Originally posted by kump:

Tiger has released a Mk-IV, Comet, Cromwell update, and a never to be modded before, Challenger.

Actually, Tiger did do the Challenger previously: weatheredbrits2

I can't praise enough or thank enough. Thanks for a wonderful mod slut weekend and the many hours of ever improved enjoyment your mods bring.

Hear! Hear!

- Chris

I was so busy Lo-Res'ing all the Hi-Res MOD's that were released, that I never even had a chance to PLAY this weekend!

Waaaahhhhh!!!

Oh Well, thanks for all the fantastic MOD's Guys (and Gal, you know who you are).

------------------

"Fear is for the enemy... Fear and Bullets."

"They didn't want to come... but I told em, by jeepers, it was an order."

Originally posted by Gremlin:

Is the Sherman Pack available from sites other than the CM Outpost? I get incredibly slow d/l speeds off that site, even with cable.

Thanks.

I'm interested to hear that Gremlin, can you email me specifics. The site is hosted on a commercial server with high speed direct connex to backbone. We use this service regularly for other sites. I would be interested to hear at what times and with which ISPs you have difficulties.

After this weekend's fiasco I am considering our options as far as hosting goes.

See my comments in:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/Forum1/HTML/016677.html

Thanks

DG

------------------

CM Outpost