Tales of woe - post yours here

Phoenix you must be using that Royal We because his posts don't bother me smile.gif.

And how long have you been on the forum? Since 6/17? Others have had to put up with this incessant crap since last year.

Since this is a Tale Of Woe thread he can bitch and moan all he wants about not getting the game.

I would totally agree. If he limited himself to THIS thread. But now, he infects every thread where it's mentioned that someone got the game before him.

Give the kid some slack, if you don't want to read his posts you don't have to.

It would be nice if I could tell which threads he "contributed" to so I could avoid them, or better yet, put him in a kill file.

I've $@#!# had it with his pissy crap.

[This message has been edited by Phoenix (edited 06-20-2000).]

been...waiting...6...months...after...seeing...posts...of...people...in...US...getting...game...after

...waiting...4...weeks...im...a...little...upset...but...still...sane......now. ..to...clean...the...blood...off...my...pickaxe...and...bury...my...family...in...the...back...yard...

[This message has been edited by Screaming Demon (edited 06-20-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Screaming Demon (edited 06-20-2000).]

In germany we say:

"Geteiltes Leid ist halbes Leid", wich means if you can talk to somebody about your problems they will only harm you at half (i hope that nobody wants to do an exact translation).

I understand Capt. Manieri, if he his 17 or 68 doen´t matter at all. It is a hard time to wait for this great game. I´m 33, and guess what my girlfriend is hearing the whole day??? "Oh my god, when does IT arrive, will IT arrive......."!

So, Manieri, if you have the feeling to shout out your pain - do it! The forum was, is and will be the right place to do so (if your shouting depends on our game).

Greetings from Germany

Jochen

Yeah!! I have pain and I have exams today and I'm hung over and CM is the only thing that can cure me. It sucks waiting and I sympathize with everyone in Europe who has to wait. THIS wait is the hardest thing after nearly a year of waiting. I hope when I get mybreak during today's exam, I will come home and find CM in my mailbox. (crosses fingers).

Hey Phoenix, who put the stick up your rear end smile.gif. I've been reading this forum since Nov 99. I just haven't felt like posting until now.

Since this forum belongs to BTS I figure they have the final say on who can do what on this forum. And since they haven't done anything about his bitching and moaning, Capt Manieri can bitch and moan to his hearts content.

To avoid his posts all you got to do is see his name in the left side column and bypass his contribution to the thread.

[This message has been edited by MadDog0606 (edited 06-20-2000).]

Guest aka PanzerLeader

I think, not only has Manieri the right to complain, he also has a point(yes! yes!) wink.gif

BTS put so much emphasis on the fact that the "veterans" would be given an advantage over the newbies, it's normal now that some bitching is going on.

And *yes*, I was here before Manieri arrived. The guys who cannot stand him just need to drink less coffee.

So on Monday he says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hey Jow Shaw.. Guess what? Manieri never gets hangovers. Word to yo mammas! Yea yea yea. Bling...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now today he says:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Yeah!! I have pain and I have exams today and I'm hung over <snip><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just jerking your chain Capt. smile.gif I feel your pain, not the hangover part but the CM part, hang (you should excuse the expression) in there.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

That would be funny if it wasn't so sad. If the England squad has to leave and we go through b/c of these eejits...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The second doesn't follow from the first, as tonight's matches have proven. wink.gif I just worry whether there will be anything left of Charleroi after tonight!

Marnix.

What the heck, here's my tale. I pre-ordered in 11/99 and I see some people who just pre-ordered a few weeks ago get the game already, and yet I'm sitting in South Dakota with no game. (I guess the Pony Express is resting their horses this week!)

I don't whine often but this stinks. You can't get much hotter a ZIP Code than Andrews AFB. mad.gif I get third class mail from the middle of nowhere in 2 days. The thing that depresses me most is I have to wait until Monday to declare my CM no-show. Unless the post office finds my missplaced package I wont have CM until around next Friday. frown.gif

P.S. Shoud've put this here to begin with instead of starting a thread.

------------------

He who gets there the fastest with the mostest wins.