Member/junior member

Guest Gunnerdream

Guest Gunnerdream

Hello. I just noticed I'm a junior member. Does this mean I can expect my secret decoder ring in the mail any day now or does it just mean I get to hang out with Biff, Muffy, Jimmy and Annette?

Seriously though, why the classification, I've been a good boy...?

Gunnerdream...floating down through the clouds...singing the Mickey Mouse song...

My guess (and after a bit of looking around) is that it takes 30 posts to be a member.

It certainly isn't by time as there are some newbies with a lot to say who are already members. I've lurked for 6 months and just started posting 2 months ago.

citizen

Guest Big Time Software

Yeah, it is a bit silly but it isn't something that can be turned off. I think it is 30 messages and then you become a Member. There is an option I could flip on with this version that shows how many posts each person has made. I thought that was a bit "in your face" so I left it off.

Steve

Wait a minute. Wait a minute!

This board thinks that I (and more importantly Sgt Morgue, a frontline vet) are junior members and Capt_Manieri is a member?

(No offense, Ben)

Where I come from a man is judged by how few words go with each breath, not how many.

Looks like I'm going to have to just grab my carbine, fire up the Grasshopper, and CALL IN SOME ARTILLERY! smile.gif

On second thought, maybe the board is as accurate a representation of WWII military as the game: people get promoted for the darndest reasons.

[This message has been edited by L4Pilot (edited 01-04-2000).]

Hmmmm..... had to check if I could still post. Tried some UUB in another thread but it wouldn't show (nothing of my post at all). Well if you can see this I guess I'm safe if not I guess I have to sign up again. Great new look at the board btw.

Guest Tom punkrawk

I notice on another board I post at(and I believe(or it just looks)it's the same software that you are using for their board)and I posted once and it said I was a member...I dunno...

who knows

• 2 weeks later...