New weathered Firefly tank for download

Thanks Tiger. Schay, how about them Allied victory rings on some of the gun barrels?

smile.gif

------------------

"Gentlemen, you may be sure that of the three courses open to the enemy, he will always choose the fourth."

Count Helmuth von Moltke, 1848-1916

[This message has been edited by Bruno Weiss (edited 10-30-2000).]

I don't know about back then,but we (U.S. Army) sure do now.

Great work Tiger,I just happen to be in a Brit scenario with Fireflys in it right now.

------------------

Nicht Schiessen!!

[This message has been edited by Splinty (edited 10-30-2000).]

Perfect as usual. Now the tanks killing my army of veteran panthers can look even more realistic. wink.gif

I have to make a request, though. Could you please do a Pz IV mod with the foliage you used on the StuGs?

------------------

No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. -Ender's Game

Played around with adding some extra ablative armor (track links) around the turrent side, hull side & in front of driver's postion. Added special camo pattern for the 17 lber gun barrel. The tank in the background is a Sherman IIa. Got rid of the foliage as it just plain didn't look good.

I really like how these came out. My best Fireflies yet smile.gif

fireflyablativegood.jpg

http://personal.lig.bellsouth.net/~jshki/combat_mission/fireflyablativegood.zip

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 10-31-2000).]