Poster But No Game

Yup, it's own of those days when Gawd takes a little time out of his busy day to remind me how much he hates me. I open my PO Box and see the poster tube. YES!!! Then I dig everything out and it's all bills and junk. NO!!!!

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

Archfiend said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Actually, Rookie and I arranged to have your copy sent via fourth class mail...it will arrive in August...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You'll be sorry you said that if I ever go berserk like many folks predict I will. The ATF will be knocking on your door. Hmmm, there's a nice thought biggrin.gif

The rest of you, thanks for the support. Hope you all have better luck.

------------------

-Bullethead

It was a common custom at that time, in the more romantic females, to see their soldier husbands and sweethearts as Greek heroes, instead of the whoremongering, drunken clowns most of them were. However, the Greek heroes were probably no better, so it was not so far off the mark--Flashman

My sympathies, Bullethead. Your contributions to the forum are always valuable and helpful, and it's a shame to see you smacked around by the gods like this.

Geez, I hope it doesn't happen to me when I get home tonight! wink.gif

------------------

Rob Varak

Editor

Site on Sound: The Web's Premier Site For Musical Discussion

www.siteonsound.com

Oh, the cruelty of the realization of that moment. Don't feel too bad,

Bullethead. I ordered before the beta demo ever came out and I see people

who ordered just weeks ago getting theirs before me. Arggh!!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bullethead:

Archfiend said:

You'll be sorry you said that if I ever go berserk like many folks predict I will. The ATF will be knocking on your door. Hmmm, there's a nice thought biggrin.gif

The rest of you, thanks for the support. Hope you all have better luck.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bull,

Actually, I thought it up and Rookie, being closer to New England, implimented. smile.gif

Got that poster framed yet??? tongue.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Got that poster framed yet?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

As a matter of fact, I gave it to my ol' man as a 2nd round Fathers' Day present. He loves it: "Oh boy, look at all the dead Shermans! Sic semper tyranis!" He wishes the Germans had won, you see smile.gif

------------------

-Bullethead