STEVE why do you torture us so?

Guest Stabsfeldwebel

Guest Capt_Manieri

*Captain Manieri regenerates again.....pulls out a BAR and mows everyone down. Then, puts the bodies into a meat grinder and gives it to his German Shepard and cat to eat.*

"Mmm. Fionn tastes like chicken! Das Boot and Madmatt have a barbeque sweet after dinner flavor."

Now if you don't start behaving, all of you, I am going to open all these old tin cans I have marked "Caution - Mustard!". I have no idea why those who fought in WWI wanted all that mustard (did they eat a lot of pork?) and why they where afraid of the tin cans they kept it in, but I bet it'll sting if I start throwing mustard at you, so be nice! cool.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason "why", our's is but to do and die!

*Colin presses the little red button labled "Do not press". It's really quiet now. A little too quiet. Cloud goes up, Cloud goes down.*

Oh crap...Someones got some mustard...everybody down...except for Im-not-a-man-ieri!

Feel free to stay up.

------------------

Visit my Combat Mission for Mac page! With absolutly nothing new

cm4mac.tripod.com

Just a thought for all you people who want a release date for CM.

Just imagine for a minute if Charles' parents and Steves' parents had never met, then there would not be a CM to wait for ..........arghhhh the horror mad.gif

Then again if they had not met we would never have heard of CM and would not be tortured so awaiting its release. Maybe that would have been for the better biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Speedy (edited 01-20-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Speedy (edited 01-20-2000).]

Hawk, the whole mustard thing was not due to the mustard in and of itself; rather, the danger arose AFTER the troops ate the pork and mustard (esp. the German troops, who ate a lot of Sauerkraut, hence the nickname given them: BoiledCabbage)

The combination of mustard, pork, and stomach acid inevitably produced one of the most horrific weapons in warfare: mustard gas. Altho whomever thinks mustard gas is bad should be around me 30 minutes after I eat a tin of sardines.

DjB

Could be worse, Doug. What if you ate a batch of my home-brewed chili? eek.gif

My guiding rules to chili:

1) It has to have higher energy density than hydrocarbon fuels.

2) You have to let a spoon stand in the chili batch for it to corrode and give the chili "extra iron".

3) It's gotta double as a paint remover.

4) And just a pinch of cumin. wink.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Speedy said, "Just a thought for all you people who want a release date for CM.

Just imagine for a minute if Charles' parents and Steves' parents had never met, then there would not be a CM to wait for ..........arghhhh the horror".

Hey Speedy. How do you know Charles and Steves parents have met? I am sure Combat Mission would come out fine even if they had not met, but perhaps we should arrange a lunch date just in case. smile.gif

Jonathan

Speedy said, "Just a thought for all you people who want a release date for CM.

Just imagine for a minute if Charles' parents and Steves' parents had never met, then there would not be a CM to wait for ..........arghhhh the horror".

Hey Speedy. How do you know Charles and Steves parents have met? I am sure Combat Mission would come out fine even if they had not met, but perhaps we should arrange a lunch date just in case. smile.gif

Jonathan