minor glitch...in the manual

There are a few pages in the manual that the words are barely visible due to poor printing result. it is very noticable and i thought the pages were blank at first but upon closer inspection there are words that can be read. not a big problem though just thought i would let you know.

You got one of them manuals which held back all of the delivery process...

biggrin.gif

Just kidding.

The fact that YOU have the game is enough for a cheap shot.

Enjoy.

PS: Just have to ask since nobody we'll discuss it, HOW ARE US FRENCH IN CM?

biggrin.gif

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

After just a quick flip-through, no, mine looks fine.

Give some specific pages that look whacky to you, and I & others will look to see if ours have the same problems. If not, maybe you got a bum print? If it bothers you that much, maybe a kind email to BTS would get you a new manual?

DjB

Hmmm, Let me check mine.... Oh yeah, I haven't gotten it yet! Believe me, even a faded manual is better than no manual at all.

Just kiddin' ya, man. Truth is, I'm jealous as Hell of all you guys.

Sounds like you got a bad one, Private. Why not drop Charles or Steve a note about this? Once the smoke clears, I would bet that they get you another manual.

They are good people and care about gamers. We all do.

I guess you know I did a scenario about you in Combat Mission. Had a hard time saving you, though!

I hope to post it soon at CMHQ or at our own Raider Boots N' Tracks site...

------------------

Wild Bill

Lead Tester/Designer

Combat Mission-Beyond Overlord

billw@matrixgames.com

[This message has been edited by Wild Bill Wilder (edited 06-20-2000).]

Guest Big Time Software

Hehe... funny how screwed up stuff increases in value more than the good stuff over time, eh? Voice of appraiser, "wow! They REALLY screwed the pooch on this one. I'll give you a hundred bucks. Ah... this one is pristine and perfect. $5 and change" smile.gif

I just emailed you about the situation. Looks like one of the printer's rollers ran out of ink for that section (each section is 16 pages).

Steve