Who Thinks Dr. Brian is Really Fionn?????

And this is just his punishment to us for temporarily banning him!!!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif ad infinitum.

------------------

You wouldn't know the dust of Thermopylae if it came up to you, handed you a business card reading "Dust of Thermopylae, 480 B.C.E.", then kicked you in the shins.

-Hakko Ichiu

Fionn isn't here to defend himself so I think its best he should be left out of this. I also don't think he would do anything like this he is usually pretty upfront about his confrontations and they have been with certain individuals.

This individaul does remind me of the fellow who posted the essay recently tho...cant remember his name tho

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

Guys,

I was just kidding. Hence the massive amount o' smilies. Sorry if you didn't think the joke was so funny. Please don't beat me up when you get back, Fionn. Please.

As to old Doc Brain being the reincarnated Skorzeny, it makes sense. Simpleton comments, claiming to be well-learned. Maybe he got his PHD for that paper.

PS - Please don't beat me up Fionn.

------------------

You wouldn't know the dust of Thermopylae if it came up to you, handed you a business card reading "Dust of Thermopylae, 480 B.C.E.", then kicked you in the shins.

-Hakko Ichiu

I am repeating, with slight changes, the E-mail I sent to Fionn regarding the mix-up caused by my post.

I must sincerely apologize for my ill considered joke. I have nothing but respect for Fionn. It was truly outside the scope of my reasoning that anyone could have taken my post for anything but a joke. If I had known that this could have been construed as such, I would never have posted it. I honestly thought it was hilarious and meant for it to be taken as such.

I will now stick to secesh writings and the occasional dip in the cesspool.

------------------

-Hakko Ichiu

I just recieved emails from both Fionn and Elijah ... this ws meant to be a joke and Fionn asked that it be clarified that he isnot Dr Brian and he is not posting under any other name. Elijah has apolgized for the confusion and hopefully there is no harm done as none was intended

------------------

SS_PanzerLeader.......out

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SS_PanzerLeader:

I just recieved emails from both Fionn and Elijah ... this ws meant to be a joke and Fionn asked that it be clarified that he isnot Dr Brian and he is not posting under any other name. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Then it must be SKORZENY!!!!!!!

------------------

The counter-revolution,

people smilling through their tears.

Who can give them back their lives, and all those wasted years.

Well maybe Fionn can put this time to good use. He can play test Eastern Kampftaktic for a nominal fee if he signs a nondisclosure form.

And maybe he can read up on automotives, heatsinks, forced cooling and maybe then he can stop making inane posts about revving an engine NOT in gear overheating. Jeesh he must ride the bus and read alot of WWII books.

Lewis

Not necessary to defend Lewis but his post was entirely 'in character' and hardly inflammatory, IMO. Re Fionn being unable to respond, well he brought that on himself and from the comments he has made on usenet one would have a hard time saying his hands are tied.

Jeez Lewis! You are so smart and so cool and so damn funny sometimes and then you go and do this... just let it rest man, let it rest. There isn't any reason to piss on the guy when he is gone.

Peng

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

Geez, what is it with you Lewis, did you use up your prescription? Maybe Fionn's ban is a blessing in disguise for him. Now he doesn't have to respond to crap from idiots like you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :USERNAME::

Well maybe Fionn can put this time to good use. He can play test Eastern Kampftaktic for a nominal fee if he signs a nondisclosure form.

And maybe he can read up on automotives, heatsinks, forced cooling and maybe then he can stop making inane posts about revving an engine NOT in gear overheating. Jeesh he must ride the bus and read alot of WWII books.Lewis<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Imbecile.

Here's a perfect example of backwoods in-breeding. Those of us who have seen the movie Deliverance have seen :USERNAME:

He's the good looking little fella who dangles the banjo from the bridge.

Guest aka PanzerLeader

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Nah its Capt. Manaeri he just got his PHD in summer school.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL, could very well be him...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by :USERNAME::

C'mon you potato masher, Ill kick your butt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Lewis, the good news is that you can go test your literary mettle against Fionn at the war-historical usenet forum, which he still frequents; however, you might get Old Salt riled up, and I wouldn't recommend a word fight against both fionn and Old Salt at the same time eek.gif

Henri biggrin.gif