CM is completed!!!!!!

von shrad,

Sounds like a plan...And for this pseudo-Steve: I have explosive tipped ****kickers. And two feet! Right when you think you made it there comes the left foot. Sorry about this guys...you just shouldn't toy *twitch* with people emotions like this.

------------------

Visit my Combat Mission for Mac page! With some exclusive images courtesy of the Combat Mission HQ!

cm4mac.tripod.com

What someone did on another board to a guy who really ticked everyone off for something similar was he hacked into his system, got the guy's real name and telephone number, posted it on the board, crashed the guy's computer HARD.

However, the guy who did all of this was soon arrested and charged, with something. Probably lost his internet rights forever and had to pay a HUGE fine.

No, I am not professing this be done, but, beware, if you piss off a large board, just like this one, you are bound to anger some sort of mental case.

Guest Gunnerdream

How incredibly infantile! Whoever you are, you need to be on solid foods before you post here! And please remove the rodent excrement from your cranial cavity!

Gunnerdream...floating down through the clouds...getting a grip...

I may have to retract, has anyone looked at the profile yet? It says for an e-mail contact press@battlefront.com

It is pretty difficult to fake an e-mail, as, in order to get your password you must have it sent to your e-mail address. BTS could be using PRESS instead of FEEDBACK because they are done with feedback, and using press to promote the product? They used SALES@BATTLEFRONT.COM to conduct their sales.

The reason we haven't yet to hear from BTS could be either that they are hard at work producing the game, or, they could be getting it sent out to everyone and taking a much deserved rest.

Still, one could create their character, recieve the e-mail, then just rename your e-mail address and character name to the new one here.

Possibly this is just blind hope, but, one can hope, can he?

Lets wait to hear from Steve or Charles before we go out and kill this guy. We could accidentaly kill Steve!

[This message has been edited by Major Tom (edited 01-17-2000).]

LOL naw its a fake. You can change your email after you are registered I beleive bro.

Actually I think that was rather funny. I hope BTS doesnt overreact. The only mistake they made is that all message IP's are logged so BTS can just pull it and do a compare to other messages to find out who it really is.

Oh well it gave me a chuckle, guess I am the only one smile.gif

It sure would be nice if it was real tho frown.gif

_dumbo