Bad Experiment

I couldn'y get my name/password to work from my wifes piece of crap computer from home, so I had to re-register.

As I told a couple of you yesterday during PBEM, I an going away for a week to a conference and will not be able to play any CM, or even check the posts on info, updates, etc. until next Saturday.

So hold your PBEMs if I havent talked to you already and if you want to give me some good sledging on the board, make sure you include my name so I can find your excuse for wit easily with the search function when I return.

Here, I'll get you started. Major Tom - you enjoy the respite and get those tanks ready cuz I will butcher the remaining platoon of your infantry when I return. Rememeber you cant hold buildings with tanks. Peng/Elvis - you two can soften each other up and I will be back next weekend to bend the both of you over, so ready the hard drugs. Berli - don't even get me started on this pathetic clone of McClellan/Montgomery. Our game will be over before you are done training your reinforcements.

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

This is a lot like quitting smoking.

------------------

. . . we don't gnaw on our kitty

Who needs to HOLD buildings when you have 2 StuG's, 2 Halftracks and a Tiger vs. 3 smoldering Hellcats and the scattered bits of what you would like to call Infantry? All I have to do is finish leveling your buildings with my THREE tanks, call in my plethora of Artillery and have my remaining Platoons leisurely walk over and claim the victory points (notice platoons is PLURAL! Plural means more than one for you illiterate former convicts over there in Australia).

Gone away on business, eh? Or are you just cowering and crying in the corner of your room, too terrrified to check your e-mail and see your poor troops, er, cannon fodder blown to bits by 88mm HE shells. It will be nice to kick your butt 2 PBEM games in a row.

I must say the Autralian Lizard is giving me a good game in CE. I thought I'd kill him helligood in short order but he just won't die as much as he should. Swine. I think he is playing sober or something, although that would probably put him at a disadvantage since he can't seem to function without significant amounts of lubrication. Nope, I bet he is ripped to the tits on alcohol, pot and toad poison. His business trip is more likley the detox clinic...that toad poison is a bitch to come down off of. Well, sober or drunk, he has no armor and I do. he is doomed.

Peng out

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

Doomed against me too. You know I saw Goannas name so much on the board that I was afraid to play him (kinda how I have never challenged Fionn). But it looks like I'm gonna be 2-0 vs him aand I don't think he'll be any better after detox.

(Note to Board members..never tell anyone you are going away..all sorts of strange and barbaric **** will be said about you while you're gone and you can't do anything about it)

Elvis said:

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>never tell anyone you are going away..all sorts of strange and barbaric **** will be said about you while you're gone and you can't do anything about it<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, that's not as bad as going through the guy's footlocker, stealing his smokes, and then telling everybody what perverted and depraved toys you found in there smile.gif

------------------

-Bullethead

jtweller@delphi.com

WW2 AFV Photos: people.delphi.com/jtweller/tanks/tanks.htm

I just re-read the post that started this thing off and that is some pretty damn bold talk for a bastard that has yet to win a single stinking game. Horsewhip the SOB. no, flogging is too good for the likes of him. It is time for the mothership to take him on board and commence with the medical experiments.

Peng out

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Major Tom, Peng/Elvis & Bauhaus,

Hey there. Got a question for you. Do you think the "mini" in his new name is in referance to the style of dress he wears?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't put it past Joanna. However, I would probably attribute this new name to some sort of personal biological discovery.

hehe Tom!....Joanna (ooppss Goanna! redface.gif) accepted my challenge on Chance Encounter..he as Germans coz I said that the krauts has no chance on there!

In his absence wanna try a game with me as Americans?...just to see if I am wrong! smile.gif

If you wish send me the deploy file!