So Cal CM Club-LA

Guest MantaRay

Guest MantaRay

Well since it seems that the SFers (of which i used to be one while going to school at Cal) have raised an interesting idea.

Anyone playing CM in LA? Might be fun to get together once in a while, put a face on some of you guys.

Ray

Perhaps it is time for a California Shootout? If we want to antagonize the NoCal people into an intrastate battle, we should constantly refer to San Francisco as "San Fran" or (better yet) "Frisco." I grew up in the East Bay (Pinole), and choose to live in LA now. Explaining how much better the freeways in LA are over Frisco really tweaks them, too (I've spent plenty of time on both, there is no contest). Oh, and the worst day at Dodger Stadium is better than the best day at FacelessTechCompany Park.

------------------

We eat like kings, drink like czars, and game like fat drunken king-czars. - CaSCa

Guest MantaRay

Since a few of you are in Pasadena, maybe we could meet at Old Blood and Guts Residence in San Marino, or at Q's in Old Town.

Oh Ya and I forgot to mention....The 49ers suck!!!!!! smile.gif

Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by killmore:

I am in San Diego - would like to play some games sometime<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Drop me an email and we can set something up.

------------------

Navare

"I am determined to prove a villian..."

Guest *Captain Foobar*

I am in San Diego too. By brother, a non-forum type also plays.

Also a forum dweller by the name of Darwin lives here in town.

Killmore, you work at the Naval Hospital right? Thats 2 minutes from my house.. smile.gif

I am taking CM to a LAN party here in town, in November. If there is room, I will let you guys know, OK?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by *Captain Foobar*:

Killmore, you work at the Naval Hospital right? Thats 2 minutes from my house.. smile.gif

I am taking CM to a LAN party here in town, in November. If there is room, I will let you guys know, OK?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually MiraMesa... and I work in Rancho Bernardo... Where is NavalHospital? Near Balboa Park?

Guest MantaRay

Well this seemed to turn into a Slum-Diego thread. smile.gif

Anyway, if you guys want to we can find a place to meet in a centralized location. I am in Mid-Wilshire so shoot me an email and we can figure out where to do it at.

Ray