MOD ATTACK!!!!! OVER TEN NEW MODS POSTED ON CMHQ!!!! YEAH I COULDNT SLEEP!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

Yup, been a long and very sad weekend and I couldn't sleep tonight. So I got up, listed all the mods I had gathering dust (and quite a few brand new ones) and just went hog wild.

Ten complete mods covering 12 vehicles and 7 new terrain tiles.

That should keep you all busy for a while and there are still more coming.

Check CMHQ for the full list!!!

We have Winter Vehicles, British Tanks, German Tanks, Terrain Tiles and more!!!

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 10-02-2000).]

Couldn't sleep, huh?

Such a busy tike, always on the go, and always helping those of us who can't get enough CMBO mods.

Here's a warm glass of milk. Drink it and then I'll tuck you in and read you a nice story.

What would you like to hear about, 'Handbook on German Military Forces', or would you prefer 'Last Days of the Reich'? wink.gif

Mace

[This message has been edited by Mace (edited 10-02-2000).]

Guest Madmatt

Actually I did make one Boo Boo with the Nashorn and Hummel...Umm, I ALREADY POSTED THEM! Doh, I forgot that they were tucked back in the Winter German Tank Section all this time. Oh well! wink.gif

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Super! Thanks Matt!!

And a special thanks also to Gordon Molick and pzvg for finally doing the first of what I hope will be a flood of mods of the poor overlooked Allied vehicles. cool.gif

(Not overlooking Tiger's great weathering mods, but individual Allied tanks at last!!)

- Old Dog

Not to beat a dead horse but how many shades of olive drab can be done wink.gif

I have 2 new roadwheels for shermans, a new set of roadwheels for the stuart, and a new paintjob for the british shermans (sherman III, sherman V)

Need to get around to doing something else with the allied tanks and I've picked up some new textures that initially look very promising. Great work by the other mod authors on the new allied tanks too !

-john

Well, I'm also working on a camo mod for the British 76mm Sherman and the Fireflys, and I'll look into others if I turn up any source material.

I've also got a way cool King Tiger almost done with some ideas for a couple of others.

Well I've got 6 works in progress at this time, but between work,raising kids and running to Atlanta every weekend (My father has cancer) frown.gif I sometimes don't find time to sit down and work on them. So be patient, besides the ever prolific Tiger has turned his argent eye 'pon yon Brits, and the mass production of cool tea-burners should be commencing cool.gif

------------------

Pzvg

"Confucious say, it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt"