What is the expected date for TCP/IP update ?

Thanks for your quick and courtesy response.

Prior to posting this message, I did a quick search, but obviously didn't use the correct key words to locate what I was looking for. Could you give me a hint on a key word that might point me to one of the more recent of those other 100 posts.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EdDaChed:

Prior to posting this message, I did a quick search, but obviously didn't use the correct key words to locate what I was looking for. Could you give me a hint on a key word that might point me to one of the more recent of those other 100 posts.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A simple search for "TCP" will get you all the possible hits you can find.

None of the responses will tell you a date though. Why? Because BTS has not provided a date when it will be released.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EdDaChed:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm with Ed. It would have taken less time and effort to just answer his question than it did for you to get all mad at him and tell him to do a search and also might have made his visit here a bit more enjoyable. Why do people have to be so grouchy? >=(

Kitty

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

Why do people have to be so grouchy? >=(<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Beats me! As long as the question is relatively simple, it's so much easier to just answer it! wink.gif

Of course, if it's a topic that has been debated to hell and back, then one could politely say so and suggest a search or perhaps include a link to said discussion(s).

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited 11-02-2000).]

Yes, I think a save-game feature in TCP/IP is a must! smile.gif

IIRC from previous discussions, BTS want's to put in some sort of timer to limit how much time you have available to view the turn video and give orders. That would way you can limit how long a game can take, but say you use on average 5 mins. pr turn on a 40 turns game....!

Still, I really hope they release that patch soon! biggrin.gif

Hawk

------------------

Our's is not to reason why, our's is but to do and die!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hawk:

Still, I really hope they release that patch soon! biggrin.gif

Hawk

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, me too. I'm sure they will release it soon but it's gotten to the point I check the board 3 or 4 times a day to see if there is any news on it! Arrrghh!! I guess you can tell I'm looking forward to be able to play CM like that!

DeanCo--