Request: Map preview button in scenario selection screen.

I dont know about you all, but I like to see a map first (devoid of the units of course) when deciding if I want to play that scenario. Some of the cool CM scenario sites out there (ASL MAPS for one) how you the map with a brief description. This would be nice to see in CM1 or CM2. As it stands, I cant really see a map until I choose a side and go through the briefing.

Thanks

TeAcH

I second that! Seeing the map first may also influence my force selection as well since, if there's a seemingly good ambush point on my side of the map I may purchase an A.T. gun, even in a Meeting Engagement. Just my 2c worth.

Regards

Jim R.

------------------

Whoa mule, WHOA!.....when ah sez Whoa ahz mean WHOA!!! ....Whang....

Ya flea bitten varmit...

Ah hate dat Wabbit! (or Gerbil or Hampster or Rattus Rattus...insert preference)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tailz:

I'm on board with this one. Especially for QB's (which I play almost exclusively) Surely a commander had at least a rough idea of the terrain he was going to fight over.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, but they often did not have the ability to chose their units. Sure, they could ask...but would they GET that KT? smile.gif

Don't know if this has been addressed, but for QBs when the computer picks the units, are the AI's choices biased based on anticipated enemy forces or terrain types chosen?

------------------

"Belly to belly and everything's better" - Russian proverb ;)