TAKING THE BLOODY PENG THREAD DOWNUNDER

Mace

Was too what you wrote!

amongst other emails from you

email from MACE

Hey greg,

I'm sorry I can't send the rounds this weekend. It appears that my favorate squeeze Snufflepuff has escaped again.

No worries mate, the lads from Sheep Shagger Club and I are sending out a searchparty. I figure we'll be in the outback for some time since Pete brought a case of beer and four packs of KY Jelly for when we find that little shiela.

I'm a little worried though Glenn insists on bringing the shears he likes his little shiela shaved... but I like the wool its soo soft and smooth and..aahemm.. sorry.. I'll have to change those now..brb

ok I'm back. Right well the trouble & strife understands.. she a real a good root, she understands the Australian mans needs.. she even bought me a pack of rubbers! top shiela she is!

right Pete is honking the damn horn like crazy, so gotta go!

Mace

damn freeking email ends here

[This message has been edited by mensch (edited 12-07-2000).]

• Replies 986
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Q: How do Australians find sheep in long grass?

A: Very well thank you.

Croda

They say that Genius is part madness. In your case the genius part must of got broke and all that's left is the rantings of a gibbering madman. 5000pts assault? I have 8750 points to spend! Random troop quality resulted in me only being allowed to buy green or conscript men. I couldn't actually buy enough stuff before CM ran out of units spaces. I maanged to buy 20 tanks, and 2.5 battallions of infantry and still had 2000pts left. Please try again before your brain risks mental collapse again and the drugs that hold it together take effect.

The rest of you can sodd off and die since I seem to have a hit a bit of bad luck in some of my games. Nevertheless, bad luck won't hold me back for tormenting your corpses with little pokers before feeding them to ravening men.

PeterNZ

------------------

"I can be quite pleasant, you know" - Andreas

"WHERE'S THE MOAT?!" - Jon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Q: How do Australians find sheep in long grass?

A: We know their mating call all too well.

PeterNZ

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

File was resent this morning. I changed it to 5,000 pt attack and raised your unit quality to high. Not sure if that's what you wanted either. We can do it one of two ways...we can tweak it as is and go the QB route. Or, we can do what some other people have done for large games: Auto-create a map in the scenario generator. Then we can both look at it and decide what kind of units we want. We send the unit choices to a neutral third party (like we could find one in here) who buys our units, saves the game as Tournament save, and sends it off. We then pick it up as PBEM. Tell me what you think of that, if you want a little more flexibility in unit selection, plus the benefit of customizing your units to the map.

Either way it doesn't matter to me. You Suck* so damn bad anyway, I can buy a platoon of fluffy sheep to distract you and slam the rest of my 5,000 points into your flank just when you're "most distracted." I am looking forward to this game a great deal. Not only will it give me a chance to practice large scale tactics, but you're so damned pathetic that it will give me one more win to add to Loark's tally.

Let me know how you want to play it.

*Suck is a registered trademark of jshandorffffffff.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 12-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

I'm reminded of Mace and his propensity to kiss Kitty's Ass. At first, I felt sorry for the sorry little fellow. But I understood that he really wanted to be a woman and chose Kitty as his mentor. Oh well.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Alrighty then, A little singy-songy for Macie girl

cut down trees, I skip and jump,

I like to press wild flowers.

I put on women's clothing,

And hang around in bars.

I chop down trees, I wear high heels,

Suspenders and a bra.

I wish I'd been a girlie

Just like my dear papa.

------------------

Yesterday, December 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan … I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, December seventh, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire."

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Nevertheless, bad luck won't hold me back for tormenting your corpses with little pokers before feeding them to ravening men.

PeterNZ

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought it was the sheep that you tormented with your little poker.

------------------

Yesterday, December 7, 1941 - a date which will live in infamy - the United States of America was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of the Empire of Japan … I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, December seventh, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire.

Somehow I have been sidetracked, I wandered down here to taunt my opponent Marlow and have ended up being diverted by Mark IV!

To be honest, its kind of hard to taunt Marlow as I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF HIS TROOPS!!!....or have I? Do I have observers in the woods watching his feeble attempts to maneuver into advantageous defensive positions?, have I a cheesy grin on my face as I see all, and know all that my poor confused blissfully unaware mongrel of an opponent is planning?...

hmmmmmm something to think about...before I grind your pathetic army into a mere grease spot on the French countryside, a greasy pool, that even the French peasants (being no strangers to grease of the unwashed variety)will take notice of and pass down the generations in their Folklore.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DVN-UK:

I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN ANY OF HIS TROOPS and I'm scared. Someone please hold my hand before I wet myself. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

DKNY,

You mangy git, the only movement I've seen so far is the rattling of a few lonely neurons inside the hollow space between your ears. The only thing I am worried about is having my brave lads fall asleep at their posts from boredom. Should I manage to stay awake (or even if not, as consciousness is optional in giving you the thrashing that you richly deserve), I will thump you between your vacant eyes with your own leg, and then beat you about the face and neck with a spoiled-milk-boiled goldfish.

Now go away son, you bother me.

------------------

GRIM REAPER: Be quiet! Englishmen, you're all so ****ing pompous, and none of you have got any balls.

Marlow,

Pick a sig and stick with it. Its like standing in Time Square and reading the advertisements with you. Who is your sponsor? The Cesspool will now take a twenty second time out and fire Norv Turner Mooohahahaha

oh, now that was funny

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

Marlow you little toad croaker.I sent your bleedin' turn last Saturday. Perhaps it "didn't get to you" (yeah right!) Since from what I can see here you have time for yer new shelia, DKNY.....hey got to work in the local patois........get on it lad, or are you avoiding me, which I CAN understand since your military ability to drive your Tonkaâ„¢ toys around seems to be seriouisly impaired.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 12-07-2000).]

Marlow,

Pick a sig and stick with it. Its like standing in Time Square and reading the advertisements with you. Who is your sponsor? The Cesspool will now take a twenty second time out and fire Norv Turner Mooohahahaha

oh, now that was funny

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be rune. But its sort of like being sponsored by an Easter Island statue - He's been here forever, kind of imposing in a cartoonish sort of way, doesn't say much, and his head is as thick as … well, rock.

Oh, Missed your monday morning euphoria this week. Tenn. 15, Eagles 13, thats kind of funny too.

------------------

... but he does have possibilities as the Western Marketing Manager of Evil. - Rune

its fun to watch JDMorsehound someone else for a change. I remember being on the receiving end of the hurry up, hurry up, hurry up alreadyPerhaps I'll use the being rushed as an additional excuse for my lack of strategy.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dalem:

[b

Oh, I almost didn't notice you waving your CM Thingie at me, js-handjob. If I squint real hard maybe my eyes will close and I will fall asleep and I won't have to read your posts any longer. But until that happens I eagerly await your setup. Or should I fire off a flatulent blast of QB your way?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey-Balem,

Make a setup and send it my way. Or else I will send one to you when I get time.

Jeff

My squire spouting off again eh? Giving me grief? GOOD! I like a squire that sounds off like he has a pair....ok, in his case, a pair of what we aren't sure of..but still..

While I work my tail off, getting the second beta of the tcp/ip patch ready for you losers, and making 11 new scenarios for the unwashed masses. [Yes, I mean Pawbroom], and trying to catch that draft dodging lawyer, jdmorse, you have time to taunt me?

I demand satisfaction. I choose..........Pawbroom to fight you in the scenario I just created with French troops trying to capture a town. pawbroom, make Marlow plaw the Free French and help yourself to wiping him all over the map. I want my young squire spanked severely. [sit down Bauhaus]

Now back to making another scenario....

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

That would be rune. But its sort of like being sponsored by an Easter Island statue - He's been here forever, kind of imposing in a cartoonish sort of way, doesn't say much, and his head is as thick as … well, rock.

Oh, Missed your monday morning euphoria this week. Tenn. 15, Eagles 13, thats kind of funny too.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

who here hears an echo??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Echo? I think not. I would dare say that the "echo" that you hear is your thoughts bouncing around that large cavity located between your ears. Being that it is devoid of any matter whatsoever.

OKay... If anyone wants a good thumping when they are on the attack play the scenario

******SPOILER ALERT***********

that has the Germans counter attack near the Hurtegen Forest. I played this evil, evil scenario with a friend last night over TCP/IP and I was only able to pull out a draw. I couldn't figure out why I didn't win. I had 4 FOs, 5 Panther Gs, and two companies of rifle 45 with a few HMGs thrown in. Well after this 40 turn battle was over I took a look at the map and to my horror my opponent had FIVE companies rifle 45!!! What the hell?! I was attacking with a 1:2.5 disadvantage. Geeezsus! I was lucky to get a freakin draw! At the end of the battle I had 187 casualties (Germans) and 77 men ok while the Allies suffered 206 casualties with 245 FREAKIN' MEAN OKAY! Don't play this one as the Germans unless you are a real masochist.

Oh.. and did I forget to point out that he had Air support also?

[Pissing and moaning off]

******SPOILER END********

Anyway, I have been pinning to roll over some of you in a TCP/IP game and since Seanachai is too much of a wimp to meet me for a game who is up for it??

Oh and... You Suck.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 12-07-2000).]

Oh Jeff --->You are so lucky this is laundry night. Otherwise, I'd take you up on that TCPIP thing for a rematch.

What is the name of the scenario you were complaining about? Did you have your labia pummeled mercilously?

And I just love it when JDMorse quotes Dirty Harry.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Hiram Sedai (edited 12-07-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

...and trying to catch that draft dodging lawyer, jdmorse<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

MrIamaBetaGodandhavemyminionssoiltheirhandsRuinette are you ready for yer shellacking yet? Shall we play your Bulge scenario with you as the cannon fodder Amis? (ask Maced with the tears running down his cheeks as my KT's squish him into a particular vile form of marmalade.

Run from you? Ha there's a laugh. I have quietly abided until you could find a large enough size of Dependsâ„¢ with a sufficiently large supply to actually take me on. You have failed to appear at the weigh in time and time again. So when are you going to suck it up you little Kami and show that there is any there, there.

We will have none of your sorcerer's ways old man, either QB or let the 'pool inflict upon us the spawn of their collective id. If you want me, you know where to find me. You have only one question. Do you feel lucky, punk?

JD, esq.

------------------

If frogs had uzi's, snakes woudn't mess with them so much. - Hiram

Oh Jeff --->You are so lucky this is laundry night. Otherwise, I'd take you up on that TCPIP thing for a rematch.

What is the name of the scenario you were complaining about? Did you have your labia pummeled mercilously?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How ironic you mention the cleansing of clothes since the last time we played I cleaned your clock.

Anyway... The scenario is the one that shipped with CM. It is a 40 turn Medium battle. In the description is says that the Germans counter attack near the Hurtegen forest. It is Wierhmacht VS. US paratroopers.. I think.

There is no way I am playing THAT battle again as the Germans. It is just unwinnable unless your Fionn or someone like him.

And no, I was not pummeled mercilessly. (of coarse you know what that is like) Like I said the infantry exchange rate was 1 to 1.1 in my favor. He lost 3 Sherman Easy 8s and I lost only one Panther G out of five. Not only did he have 3 105mm FOs he also had air support. I had a 81mm, 105mm, 120mm, and a 150mm. If I would have had any clue to the size of his force from the get go I would have rationed my arty a bit more. Regardless... He had 15 platoons to defend with to my 6 platoons to attack with. Considering one of those platoon would taken on the role of scouts, which would mean they would take very heavy casualties and therefore would be rendered ineffective in short order, I had 5 platoon left to attack with. Freakin' ridiculous.

Okay.. enough bitchin'.

Who's gonna play me in TCP/IP?

I offer the prize of setting my SIG, since I have NEVER had a sig. But if I win then vice versa. This the same prize that Croda offered and then renigged on. Good for nothin' bastard.

And speakin' of that simpering dolt... Cruuud-da! Where the hell is my turn! You scared of something you big, brave man? If I don't have a turn in my mailbox when I get home then, YOU SUCK!

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Anyway, I have been pinning to roll over some of you in a TCP/IP game and since Seanachai is too much of a wimp to meet me for a game who is up for it??

Oh and... You Suck.

Jeff

B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, Geoffrey, I was not home last night until too late to meet you in combat.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Ah, Geoffrey, I was not home last night until too late to meet you in combat.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pray tell the "man" cometh!

Well, Mr. Seanachai, can we partake in a little TCP/IP tonight or will your Real Life get in the way again? Hmmmmm?

BTW way you still going to the "Men who love young boys" meetings, eh? You sick bastard.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

I offer the prize of setting my SIG, since I have NEVER had a sig. But if I win then vice versa. This the same prize that Croda offered and then renigged on. Good for nothin' bastard.

And speakin' of that simpering dolt... Cruuud-da! Where the hell is my turn! You scared of something you big, brave man? If I don't have a turn in my mailbox when I get home then, YOU SUCK!

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do tell the details of this sig-thing of which you speak. I don't recall. Am I supposed to let a squint-eyed, half-baked, web-toed, elephant-sucking, poopy-pants half-pint like yourself set my signature?

And as for your turn...I was up quite early this morning, and had nothing better to do than play some CM. Your turn was processed this morning, you lilly-livered lilliputian.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks: You rock, Croda<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Perhaps this sig will do:

"My name is Shandorf and I have a really big butt and I like to kiss my own butt and I like to have my eyes plucked out, put in my pockets, so I can watch everyone else kick my butt."

------------------