You can review CM for PCGamer and give it 5/5 here!

Did it.

Interestingly the review asks how many hours have you have played the game. While I'm not sure I really want to know eek.gif I estimated, conservatively, 250 counting both demo and release.

I'm sure that's not a record by ANY means, but would be curious what other people would estimate for their "Hours spent playing CM?"

[This message has been edited by L4Pilot (edited 08-01-2000).]

Done. But damnit, I did it in between moves with the PBEM with Berli and he must have me all flustered because after I did it I realized my scores were supposed to be 5544 and it was 5534 instead. Berli has me all messed up, I couldn't concentrate in between waiting for the next turn to arrive. Blame him! smile.gif

GI Tom

------------------

To a New Yorker like you, a hero is some type of wierd sandwich.

Mr. W.W. I'm in the Salt Lake valley ... and in order to look at the sky I would have to be outside, which in turn would mean I WOULDN'T be on my PC playing CM. My house is the one with the 12 foot weeds and cobras, you can't miss it. Look for the moving van when my wife moves out too, that will be another clue.

Seriously there are at least two others here in Utah playing CM via PBEM. Shoot me an email (it's in the profile) and we'll talk smile.gif

Joe

Joe, real fast, I know it won't make sense at first, but I want you to go to the "door" of your home, open it, and just step out on the porch. It is a smelly, stinky, thick and gooey piece of crap out there. I have to drive to work in it, hehe. Then go back inside and keep doing what needs to be done. I will hit you up for a PBEM this weekend, architect permitting smile.gif