My wife hates CM.......

but I LOVE IT!! To think that if I hadn't read last month's issue of Computer Games magazine I never would have learned about this game (They gave an excellent review and their stamp of approval). I downloaded the Gold Demo and besides reading this great board I've played Chance Encounter and Valley of Trouble about a dozen times each the last few weeks. Just received the full game today and I must say Christmas came early! Kudos to Big Time Software for the best game I've ever had the pleasure to play! Now, anyone want to kick some newbie butt in a PBEM game....first come first served biggrin.gif

Added 12-06-00: WOW! Challenges have come pouring in and I've had to refuse a few. Thanks to everyone but my card is now full for awhile :)

------------------

NUTS!

[This message has been edited by Sgt Stryker (edited 12-06-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sgt Stryker:

but I LOVE IT!! To think that if I hadn't read last month's issue of Computer Games magazine I never would have learned about this game (They gave an excellent review and their stamp of approval). I downloaded the Gold Demo and besides reading this great board I've played Chance Encounter and Valley of Trouble about a dozen times each the last few weeks. Just received the full game today and I must say Christmas came early! Kudos to Big Time Software for the best game I've ever had the pleasure to play! Now, anyone want to kick some newbie butt in a PBEM game....first come first served biggrin.gif Contact me at kgrande@worldnet.att.net.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most definitely assimilated

------------------

Resistance is Futile

Since I have bought CM and had it's influencial sphere around me, my woman has become interested in War films. She watched When Trumpets Fade with me and loved it. Then last weekend she got U547 or whatever that Sub movie was called, all on her own. Because she said it looked interesting. Then the other night she couldn't sleep so she sat up and watched Apocolypse Now. I am like oh yeah! Most dudes gotta suffer through Fried Green Tomato type movies, not I. LOL!

The other day she ordered CM for my brother for Christmas. She calls me Combat Boy and really digs that I am into the game. So I can't complain.

For all you guys out there whose women give you a hard time ask them if they'd like you to hang in a bar instead. There are alot worse things a fella could be interested in. Not only is CM a computer game, it's also very educational so I think they outta be happy we are at home and not down at the local Titty Bar or tavern drinking up a storm and watching the Football game.

Mord