Sorry Steve I have to leek this - sneekpeek CM2 grahics!

well I've been doing some beta testing for BTS and I have to say the graphics are damn cool! all with the ATI graphics card too!

Scattered woods in light fog... But I think BTS took the hamster thing to seriously, I didn't get a possitive ID on the units till I was 5m away from the fuzzy little buggers.

CM2.jpg

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DmTs:

Wow!!!!!

It's a joke or we really can have such incredible graphic?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, if you play the Hamster version of CM2 it will have these graphics. Unfortunately -- you wont get these graphics with the regular version of CM2.

BTW- it misidentified my Gerbilwerfer as an HMG. Great fog of war! smile.gif

you must've been playing with the "historical unit selection" button toggled off.

That's obviously a Crimean forest and everyone knows that was purely SS Chinchilla territory

btw -you have way too much time on your hands, mensch. How 'bout a game. Send me a set-up.

------------------

"Well then private, it must be sh*t. Good thing we didn't step in it."

Guest Lord General MB

Sir,

Had me going till the hamster bit. Dam Hamsters...

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Doug B, what Herr Mensch does with Hamsters in the privacy of his home is no concern of yours.

The Society for the prevention of cruelty to Animals sure but no concern of yours.

Of course the hamster said she was 16 and was gagging for it but we'll leave any conclusions that are to be drawn up to the relevant authorities shall we?

------------------

How many Voles could a Vole Strangler strangle if a Vole Strangler could strangle voles?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by General_Petrovsky:

I think this whole hamster bit is weird guys.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I quite agree... your right it is a bit wierd... I was sure I would have got a positive ID when I was at least 10m away.

steve fix the LOS and visual radius, any more changes on beta testing Ill inform you. =)

ps I think the Panzer running wheel could use some improvements on speed, I have documentation that they traveled at least 5m/s

What about the father of all hamsterlovers ,Rob Lowe didnt he had a special place in his heart(read ass) for hamsters.

bat he can tell Mensch what to do with these animals

Ahh disgusting thought

------------------

h.s.

puke.gif

[This message has been edited by Stoffel (edited 10-06-2000).]

Pardon me guys. But did all this hamster stuff come from the sound file in Talonsoft's Eastern/Western Front games where a looser and his hamster are threatened with being shot?

------------------

"Then we shall fight in the shade." (Greek general's comment upon being told that the Persian archers could blot-out the sun with their arrows.)

A little known factoid. Hittler kept a hamster as a pet. He named it zook. It spent much of its time in Hitlers right front waist pocket. Sadly zook was killed in the failed attemp on Hitlers life. Zook took most of the blast, thus saving Hitler. So...it was the hamster that prolonged WW2. Who knows what might have taken place had zook not been with Hitler on that day in history.

------------------

Semper Fi.

Guest Lord General MB

Sirs,

How is it that Hamsters seem to b brought up in EVERY topic? I need some cats around here....

------------------

Cheers,

Lord General Mr. Bill,

1st Army

Hamsters, since their escape from the bunker in '45 have been perfecting the dark cultish activities of the SS and other fanatical Nazis.

There's a little known hamster demon cult which has practiced and honed the art of mind control to such a degree that people who even look at a representation of a WW2 german vehicle or soldier find their lives and lusts inexorably drawn towards the hamster.

This site:

http://www.hamsters.co.uk/intro1.htm

Is infact the secret coded web-headquarters of this hamster cult. Their leaders are displayed in all their terrible glory. I beg you not to spend too long there, lest your mind be turned to jello, they can see you watching them you know!

Avoid all contact with this secret society and resist the urges to put a bucket on your head, curl up into a ball and go 'eek eeek'. Their scurrying minions will soon be at your side if you do.

The evidence of the conspiracy to control our minds is clear. Taking the hyperlinks from this page

http://www.hamsters.co.uk/buying.htm

and aranging them in the order you appear you get the insidious subliminal suggestion:

breeder sex breeder cages and equipment fluffy bedding

You can not deny it any more! The evidence is clear!

PeterNZ

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hamsters Wrote:

PeterNZ: He hasn’t proven to be particularly valiant but I think he’d make a good doorman<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 10-06-2000).]

Cold war Hamsters? or just fuzzy little ratlike things? You decide.

The Chinese Hamster originates from Northern China and Mongolia and belongs to a group known as Rat-like hamsters.

The Chinese Hamster while not training with tac nukes is not as widely kept as a pet as the Russian Hamsters and this is probably due to their mouselike appearance and the fact that fewer well trained and armed numbers exist due to some difficulties in keeping them under control.The Chinese Hamster has a slender mouselike body which is approximately 10-12cm in length (perfect for sappers) with males being larger than females. The males have a large scrotal sac. The Chinese Hamster has expandable cheekpouches That can carry more then twice the granades as US or UK hamsters).

The Chinese Hamster is sociable and will live with others of its own kind in single or mixed sex groups provided that hamsters are introduced at a young age. However, within breeding groups the females can become very aggressive towards the males when pregnant and so it is important that they are not allowed to share the same trench lines, or fox holes. The Chinese Hamster is nocturnal but can be quite active for short periods during the day (Sniping). It is extremely timid and can be fast moving and they are very good climbers. The Chinese Hamster makes a good pet although because it is fast moving can be difficult to catch but once caught they are NOT willing to give any usable information on their brothers hamsters in arms. They are able to squeeze through the bars of some hamster cages and so cages designed for mice, glass or plastic aquariums make more suitable cages. But always keep gurds around the area, as we learned at aquarium 13, they can get away from seemingly secure areas. The average lifespan of the Chinese Hamster is 2-3 years(in non-combat areas) although they can live longer.

------------------

Semper Fi.