Peng makes me hurl..How bout u?

Guest Shatter50

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Man:

This forum is about Combat Mission..Not their

sociological and masterbatorial problems..this is as lame as Gomer Pyle !<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shatter here

You guys are not the only ones who thinks some of these guys are full of it.

I only use this site if I have a problem or need a CM partner. Many times do others give me useless info or try to piss me off. Why don't they just go to a chat room not here

So don't read it.

Better to have all that Tom Foolery (hehehe) in one thread then across the entire forum.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 09-14-2000).]

Whats this rubbish all about??? and what does it have to do with Combat Mission!!!!!!!

If these blokes wanna get together,hey find a Motel!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Geez, if you can't stand the heat, stayout of the kitchen!

As Matt said, if it offends then don't read it!

Besides I think the guys contributing to the Peng thread are just honing their taunt skills for their CM PBEMs! I've personally have got no problems with that.

Mace

This is a Forum that supports Cm, but CM does not exist in a vacuum. The games great success is due in a large part to the input and relationships thats have formed over the last year and more here.

In that time we have formed a Community of sorts and that thread is just one example of how this Community cuts loose.

We don't ask you to partake in it if you don't want, but you should respect their right to have it. They have earned it.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

CMHQ-Annex

Host of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest *Captain Foobar*

Apparently it isn't invisible to you, as you felt the need to post a topic flaming someone you have never even met.

How sad for you. I am glad I don't get worked up over random events in the universe.

Guest *Captain Foobar*

No, PanzyMan. YOU started this thread, which is completely UNRELATED to Combat Mission.

This will be the new little brother to the Peng/challenge/public thread. And you are responsible for it, so nyah.

Panzer Man,

As one of the ones you despise from the Cesspool I feel the need to chime in.

I noticed in another thread that you haven't tried PBEM yet. This might be one reason you fail to understand our thread.

I'm sure you will find out shortly how addicting PBEM is. There is nothing more thrilling than matching wits and tactics against another human. Most of all, because you have no idea what crazy stunts they will pull. If you manage to play some good people you will also find out how quickly friendships can grow when you are sharing e-mails with someone everyday over the course of weeks or months. Eventualy you'll find yourself with a core group that you PBEM with and have a lot of fun with.

This is in essense what the peng thread is. Most of us in there have been PBEM'ing each other since the beta demo (not the gold). Most of us have become good friends over the last several months and thats where it all begins. The Peng thread was started to simply throw taunts between players and make the game more fun.

The thread has now become an intity of itself. We have new players show up there everyday to try thier hand at taunting and pick up some games. In essence it has became a large PBEM community. But with one catch. You will be taunted, ridiculed, and made to feel like an idiot in front of your peers if you lose. It is kind of like a mini-ladder system... except we use verbal taunts instead of points. It also weeds out people that take themselves a little to seriously. Our main goal in that thread and in our PBEM games in general is to have fun. Playing with people that have a great sense of humor just adds to the experience. Oh, and the fact that you get to ridicule them in public afterwards!

It is simply a place on this forum where we enjoy the game for what it is... a game.

Take care.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

[This message has been edited by Lorak (edited 09-14-2000).]

Guest *Captain Foobar*

From the Book of Peng, Chapter 9, verses 12-29

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>

SS, You are a CABBAGE! you are green and leafy and you smell bad when you are cooked too long. Salting and marinating in oak barrels is too good for you, and no one will ever top you off with some nice white wine. I think massive amounts of alcohol might help to mellow you somewhat and perhaps give you a more pleasant taste. But essentially you are sour and spoiled and not fit for human consumption, except in the most dire of circumstances.

Even when concilliation is rubbed generously on your broad green leaves and into your stems like a savory paste, you reject it on grounds that it is actually a lump of cold poisonous evil, as the use of smilies obfuscates bad intent.

In My Humble Opinion, you are a nit-picking, bad-tempered, grudge-harboring, humorless, thin-skinned, hyphenated, girly-man. I for one will avoid you and your posts.

Since this post is supposed to be aboout cabbages and kings, and the vegetable has been served. on to the kings....

to hell with them too.

Peng

Official Notice: No smilies were used in this post. However, during the composition of this post several smilies were tortured to death, by me, with great huge pointy sticks and jolts of electricity and hot pepper extracts rubbed into their naughty bits.

------------------

Peng sez "die a lot now."

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whats this rubbish all about??? and what does it have to do with Combat Mission!!!!!!!

If these blokes wanna get together,hey find a Motel!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How nice of you to flame me and my pals for no good reason. Its always a pleasure to have complete strangers say nasty things about one. I mean really, that's how most of the things on the Mutha Beautiful thread got started; by saying nasty things about each other.

So, rather than pooh pooh (oops a little bathroom humor there, sorry!) Panzerfellah for being nasty, we should EMBRACE HIM for making the effort, {while admitedly a rather dull, poor, sad, misbegotten, pathetic, sorry, worthless, puny, insignificant effort we should still applaud [or at least give a polite little golf clap]} this fine citizen of the CM community for his attempt at fitting in with the hep cats, the cool dudes, the hamster lovin, gerbil floggin, chinchilla tank commandin naked mole rat killin Combat Mission Cesspool ALLSTARS!!! WOOHOO!

c'mon in the 'pool mrpanzerguy! the fester's fine. oh, and bring a brick.

BIG WET CESSPOOL KISSES (don't mind the 9-eyed mutant alligators, they're good eats!)

Peng

P. S. now do you feel like tossing a cookie?

------------------

A Journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gunshot wound to the foot.

If this is all about PBEMing then I WHOLE HEARTEDLY APOLOGIZE!. Unfortunately whenever I tuned into your station I truly didn't understand your language and felt it was inappropriate to this games discussion.Since the thread is 10 times larger than the actual games chat I thought it was wrong to be here,.But since I see you all enjoy this banter so much and since it has something to do with the game (although I dont see it)I certainly cannot delete this very powerful lobby.I will simply ignore it and go on enjoying the game.Sorry for the BS..PS,

Heads Up, a Panzerfaust might be right around the corner.And no, I'm not German!

Peng makes me hurl, too. But discussion of the ways in which he makes me hurl is reserved for the Cesspool (except for this post).

The pool (I like to lie in the sun next to it) is a place to pick up games, as Lorak said. Rather than starting up a new thread to look for games, you waltz in, taunt someone (even lame taunts are acceptable, despite (or because of) the protestations of the vermin that infest that place).

Speaking of cabbage. Where has SS-Supersloth been? We had some great games and conversations since the Beta Demo but now I don't know where he has gone.

Where are you Panzyleader?

VS

P.S....Peng did you get a chance to see my Eagles post in that one locked up thread? If only Dickey was back at home where he belongs, on the field.

[This message has been edited by von shrad (edited 09-14-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lorak:

But with one catch. You will be taunted, ridiculed, and made to feel like an idiot in front of your peers if you lose.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hell, Lorak, you'll be taunted, ridiculed, and made to feel like an idiot if you win!

Now, I started that thread, why are people always hurling about Peng? And I'm very confused as to why Panzer Man thinks everyone posting there is Scottish and Irish. Last time I checked, we had Americans, Brits, Aussies, French, Germans, Swedes, and Meeks posting there. It's more international than the bloody UN. And Shatter50, I post there regular, and I've tried to help you with info several times. Oh, well, you can't please everyone, as me old Mum says. Then she usually says, 'go get a haircut and a job, you lazy layabout.' She's so wise. I recommend her advice for everyone. smile.gif

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.