Peng makes me hurl..How bout u?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Lorak:

Oh, and the fact that you get to ridicule them in public afterwards!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why wait til afterwards?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I truly didn't understand your language. . . <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, chief, it’s called English. We didn’t mean to confuse anyone.

See Peng, I told you that was going down in history.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Panzer Man:

If this is all about PBEMing then I WHOLE HEARTEDLY APOLOGIZE!. Unfortunately whenever I tuned into your station I truly didn't understand your language and felt it was inappropriate to this games discussion.Since the thread is 10 times larger than the actual games chat I thought it was wrong to be here,.But since I see you all enjoy this banter so much and since it has something to do with the game (although I dont see it)I certainly cannot delete this very powerful lobby.I will simply ignore it and go on enjoying the game.Sorry for the BS..PS,

Heads Up, a Panzerfaust might be right around the corner.And no, I'm not German!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Panzer, the banter we speak is a cross between jibberish and broken english. I like to call it, jibberlish. We will soon begin our own, ni ni, country of Jibberland. Peng will be our mascot, no matter how ugly he actually is.

Panzer most of us are playing PBEMS against a large majority of people in that thread. I have 15 games going against most of the slough that frequents the thread. I believe I'm on the low side. I know Berli is playing 400-500 pbems. Most of them by himself (multiple personality syndrome).

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now, I started that thread, why are people always hurling about Peng?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'Cause you're just a cheesehead pretending to be a minnesotan pretending to be canadian. It's a superposition of too many dull states, and thus you are surrounded by an inoffensiveness field.

Perhaps before this begins to spiral out of control it might be wise to lock it up.

Panzer Man and Shatter have every right to their opinions and Peng and friends have their own way of showing appreciation for the PBEM skills of their comrades.

Combat Mission is built on the stregth of this community that has been built around it. Wheter we all like to accept it, we are very much a family.

Families will disagree, and there are always embarsements but they also need to be tolerant. The Peng thread shall be allowed to continue until it does some sort of permanent damage to the server or it peters out in its own right.

This thread, which has run its course, is over though.

Thank You...

------------------

BTS Webmaster