I AM BACK!!!!!

Guest Madmatt

Guest Madmatt

But very very tired. Expect updates on CMHQ in next day or so.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

Welcome back! No longer over-sexed, over-paid and over there I see. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you are over-paid in Germany, you just get over-taxed, so that would not matter, although it is not as bad as Sweden.

Welcome back Madmatt, glad to hear you enjoyed your stay in Germany. Beware of Oberchinchillafuehrer Schulz, he is out to get those who are in with the hamsters (not suggesting you are, but be careful, they exterminate first and ask questions later).

------------------

Andreas

and another thing Matt...watch out fer all them lil "pills" shulz and his lil feldgrau band are leavin' behind...

pathy scoops up yet anuther pile o' rodent poop...

BTW welcommen back!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue.gif

------------------

unca pathy will show ya the path,

if only he could find it himself!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

But very very tired. Expect updates on CMHQ in next day or so.

Madmatt

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll give you a couple days to recup, but later, you'll be getting another mod from this "mod-iot" wink.gif

Hope you had a good time,

Ed

PS: Germany beckons to me soon too. The missus & I plan to go visit two of her sisters there.

Madmatt,

Aside from fighting down my envy of you and everyone else I know who's been to Europe and seen the great military sites and museums, I wanted to welcome you back, thank you for all your good work, and ask that, once you have gotten over your jet lag, if you would please do something about making the CM scenarios at the Depot Mac readable?

The ZIP format is PC native, not Mac native. Macs use Stuffit. The only reason I'm able to play Wild Bill's personally suggested Rescuing the Rangers is because my opponent, Black Sabot, downloaded the file to his PC, unzipped it, then sent it to me. It seems odd to me that CM is ballyhooed in terms of "we'll never abandon the Mac," but all the scenarios at the CM Depot are PC only, unless you have special software.

Many thanks!

Sincerely,

John Kettler

Def Bungis,

LOL. Have you SEEN Matt ? I'd be willing to bet ALL my savings that Skorzeny would be unconscious within 3 minutes of meeting Matt if he said anything to annoy Matt wink.gif.

I think you'd do better warning Skorzeny about Matt wink.gif.

Guest Madmatt

Well now, I don't know about all that! wink.gif

Anyone can be brought down on a bad day, or a good day for the other guy.

Actually I would have invited Heer Skorzeny to sit with me for a moment to discuss our differences over a glass of cold Kolsch. Then, while he was taking a deep gulp, I would just smack him in the face with a shovel.

Pretty simple resolution really.

Madmatt

------------------

If it's in Combat Mission, it's on Combat Mission HQ!

CMHQ-Annex, The Alternative side of Combat Mission

Combat Mission HQ

CMHQ-Annex

Proud members of the Combat Mission WebRing

[This message has been edited by Madmatt (edited 08-13-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by John Kettler:

Madmatt,

The ZIP format is PC native, not Mac native. Macs use Stuffit. The only reason I'm able to play Wild Bill's personally suggested <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are wrong, I unzip PC files with Mac Stuffit Expander all the time (I have a Mac at work and a PC at home); maybe your version is too old...The newer version of Stuffit even allows making zip files in PC format! eek.gif

Henri

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fionn:

Def Bungis,

LOL. Have you SEEN Matt ? I'd be willing to bet ALL my savings that Skorzeny would be unconscious within 3 minutes of meeting Matt if he said anything to annoy Matt wink.gif.

I think you'd do better warning Skorzeny about Matt wink.gif.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was thinking Skorzeny would not confront Matt directly, rather since he is so smart on military tactics, would wait and ambush Matt. I bet he is lurking here right now, or has possibly even resurfaced under a new alias.

Hehe, those two threads were so funny.

------------------

Better to make the wrong decision than be the sorry son of a bitch to scared to make one at all