Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Alright Gentlemen. You're giving Squiredom a bad name with all of your kinky sex allusions. There be no more ass-biting without implicit permission from the Board of Assbiters of The Pool (BOA of TP) Said permission must be obtained 72 hours prior to commencement of the ass-biting. Please see the Senile Knight for his Doily of Approval to be thrown when the rabid or rampant biting begins.

that is all

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooops sorry oh wise one, I didn't actually read this until after I made my last post, Anyway,I wasn't actually thinking of biting on this occasion so no harm done.

eek.gif

------------------

"That's Mizz Chihuahua to you, buddy."

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya know.. It is surprising we don't have more women around here cause they say Cesspool water does wonders for the skin. Just look at Senility's skin. Smoooooothe as a baby's bottom. Not that the baby wouldn't be mentally retarded, Mongoloid or have some other such impairment...

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 11-09-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken in that now locked thread:

This is what happens when you combine a Frenchman and a Scotswoman. Innocents be warned!

Hark! Do I sense the approach of Madmatt the Padlock Fairy?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So true David, I just wish my French accent was half as good as his Scottish one, " It's a braw brict moonlict nict" try saying that after a night celebrating French style.

BTW David, How is Scotland these days? I don't suppose you could send me some tattie scones, Sunday mornings just aren't the same without them.

wink.gif

------------------

Heyyyyyyyy Jeff is everyone asleep or did one of those Rushkies finally push the button on us? ****, Armageddon..... just you, me and CM. Thank god I remembered to pack some supplies cos this could be a long night.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

" It's a braw brict moonlict nict" try saying that after a night celebrating French style.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not all that difficult... but then I am a Harry Lauder fan

OHHHHHHHHHH that is so weird, Only this morning as I was standing in the pouring rain and freezing cold wind I found myself singing............. *clears throat*

Keep right on to the end of the road,

Keep right on to the end,

If you're tired and weary still journey on till you come to the end of the road.

And so on...... Berli a Harry Lauder fan???????

The mind boggles.

wink.gif

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by mensch:

slightlyinterested.gif sorry YourKinkeyToo,

-----------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Very clever Mensch, I love it.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Heyyyyyyyy Jeff is everyone asleep or did one of those Rushkies finally push the button on us? ****, Armageddon..... just you, me and CM. Thank god I remembered to pack some supplies cos this could be a long night.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes.... and stay on your side of the pool and remember to mind my 3 foot personal growth space (Sit down, Bauhaus!). If this is some sort of ruse to get me to repopulate the earth with you missy, then you are barking up the wrong tree.

But fear not the others are not asleep they are just below the surface. Ever present.. Ever vigil. They will rise and spew like the great Cracken himself! Whoa to he who falls within the gaze of the Cracken! [shakes head] Whoa.. there... where's my Prozac? Hey! Give that bottle back, Mensch! [POP!]Ahhhh.. That's better.

Jeff

YK2 wrote:

> How is Scotland these days?

It's still here, and still dull and wet as ever. The social infrastructure will probably collapse in a few years though, as the Scottish Qualifications Authority has jeapordised the education of an entire generation...

> Only this morning as I was standing in the pouring rain and freezing cold wind I found myself singing............. *clears throat*

> Keep right on to the end of the road [...]

Until the confused natives called the Men In White Coats to come and collect you, presumably.

Originally taken from another thread

Malmvig wrote:

I'am not trying to start another 'Ping' tread but yo see this is really getting onto my nerve and after a coulplsups.. of tuurnss my heads are spinning - both of them!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seanachai wrote:

Well that's just fine, you drunken Danish git. But it's the "Peng Challenge Thread", or "The Cesspool"; not your degenerated Viking approximation of where you were yesterday before the local police dragged you off to the welcoming arms of a detox center. Bloody amateurs.

Well on a secound thought - I take it to the Ping thread! It's where it belongs anyway. Just to be polite!

------------------

Malmvig

jshandorf wrote:

> They will rise and spew like the great Cracken himself!

Is that a type of biscuit? Or do you mean the Christmas Crackens? (The latest American distortion of Christmas after Kris Kringle?) I believe the word you seek in vain is Kraken. And I should know as, lurking off the coast of Norway, the nice chap pays us the odd visit.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Yes.... and stay on your side of the pool and remember to mind my 3 foot personal growth space (Sit down, Bauhaus!). If this is some sort of ruse to get me to repopulate the earth with you missy, then you are barking up the wrong tree.

Jeff <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOOF WOOF..........

Nahhhhhh don't fret Jeff, the very thought of repopulating the earth with the help of your three foot personal growth space makes my eyes water,I would much rather sit by the pool with my tequila sunrise and a good book until the others feel it safe enough to surface, I just hope they get here before I reach the last chapter or I'll be reduced to filing my toenails for company.

wink.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 11-09-2000).]

Yes.... and stay on your side of the pool and remember to mind my 3 foot personal growth space (Sit down, Bauhaus!).

Jeff <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You wish!!!!! I remember when I had my first drink too.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by David Aitken:

jshandorf wrote:

> They will rise and spew like the great Cracken himself!

Is that a type of biscuit? Or do you mean the Christmas Crackens? (The latest American distortion of Christmas after Kris Kringle?) I believe the word you seek in vain is Kraken. And I should know as, lurking off the coast of Norway, the nice chap pays us the odd visit.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh yeah? Well, then I am referring to the American Cracken! The one that resides here in the great lakes and every now and then rises from the depths to seek the occasional distraction of ice fishing. He is unlike your mean and nasty Kraken who does nothing but eats virgins (Sit down, Bauhaus!) and kills the occasion fool who tries to stop him. Not to mention destroying a large city from time to time. Unlike your Kraken ours drinks decaffeinated.

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Malmvig:

Well on a secound thought - I take it to the Ping thread! It's where it belongs anyway. Just to be polite!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Spoken like a gentleman! Come to my arms, my beamish boy!

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 11-09-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Seanachai (edited 11-09-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Heyyyyyyyy Jeff is everyone asleep or did one of those Rushkies finally push the button on us? Armageddon..... just you, me and CM. Thank god I remembered to pack some supplies cos this could be a long night.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Left alone on earth with Shandorf? I wouldn't wish that on anyone. You are not alone, YK2, we are always with you.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Hmm, seems better in here now. Earlier I thought I'd stumbled into an episode of "Dr. Quinn, Frontier Proctologist."

Where's Meeks been lately? Did he finally give up in disgust at the quality of some recent posts? Or did he sell his possessions and get a plane ticket to France, there to become Honorary French, and start up an eMadness online business with PawBroon?

------------------

Jeff <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ha, Shandorf, the only thing you're capable of repopulating is a petri dish, and that in record time. Three foot personal growth space? What kind of personal growths are you developing? You might want to see a physician. Mensch is actually improving lately, and you seem to be teetering on the edge. Many of us would have given you a good shove, but couldn't find a stick or somefink, and didn't like to actually come into close contact with you.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>SeaSex&Lost2Peng:

Did Meeks sell his possessions and get a plane ticket to France, there to become Honorary French, and start up an eMadness online business with PawBroon?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now that's only fitting you clever bastard since my Mr Hyde job is actually Alliance Manager eBusiness.

If someone could tell what I'm suppose to do with it I'd be glad...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Earlier I thought I'd stumbled into an episode of "Dr Quinn, Frontier Proctologist."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well then, don't bother to tell me what I am suppose to do with my job description I'm sticking it up right now.

biggrin.gif

------------------

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say SELF EXPLORATORY.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

Well then, don't bother to tell me what I am suppose to do with my job description I'm sticking it up right now.

biggrin.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You could sell it for a pretty penny.

------------------

Did someone compare this to the Peng thread? I've apologized for less.

-Anonymous

Dive into darkness

Surface, What floats towards me?

Not a Baby Ruth!!!

Hello Cesspool scum,

I think it is time for me to take a dip in the pool.

Dip in my toe… Waters a little cold… oh well jump in.

Here comes one of the deformed and crazed inhabitants, By the stench it must be a Frenchman.

Hey, the waters getting warmer!!! And I think someone turned on the Jacuzzi. What a welcoming bunch.

Anyway, I have been playing my first few PBEM games, and my opponents have been far to polite. I figured a game with one of you fine Cesspoolians would liven things up a bit. Accordingly…

I demand a game from one of you sniveling cowards. I care nothing for your manby-pamby protocols and kniggetly ways. Squire or Knight, it makes no difference, I will crush your dangly bits, flay your little digital minions alive, and sell their children off to medical science.

Who dares answer?

------------------

If its stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Marlow:

I demand a game from one of you sniveling cowards.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

4 posts and you are dictating your terms in here?

Not only that but you insult the only french of the Pool which will most certainly boost your sympathy factor tenfold.

You do it all wrong Swallow try a little harder.

Do Croda, he is inflatable so likely to be on your pay league...

------------------

And NO Bauhaus I didn't say SELF EXPLORATORY.

Ah, I see the cowards remark struck home.

Did it wrong, I think not oh yea of little deodorant I may be new, but I know the rule of the pool. The weak sink to the bottom to provide food for the bottom dwellers (yes you JDmorose, and all of your slicked back tort wielding kind), who will eventually be caught, cooked on a stick over an open fire, and used to provide nourishment for the young and the strong.

I renew my challenge!