Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

Shandorf! I taunt you preliminarily!

My glider troops/crack Panzer division/105mm VT is/are going to pound the absolute living hell out of your Hotchkisses/Sherman IIs/Volkssturm.

I can't wait to see the looks on your cannon fodder's faces when I bring up my 88/Super Pershing/elite Gebirgsjaegers.

Your American/British/Canadian/French/Polish/German brutes don't stand a chance, you poor bastard!

You may surrender now.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

[This message has been edited by Chupacabra (edited 10-24-2000).]

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chup, it's good to see you, too. How a crazy SOB like you can know anything about Student amazes me. When I'm done slaughtering some of these lambs, I'll expect a set-up from you.

Oh and Jefe, shut your pie-hole and get me a cup of coffee, bitch. There's nothing you can do or say about the fact that, when not in the weird Escher world, which doesn't exist outside of Stockholm, I have a track record of decimating your pathetic forces, regardless of the little tricks you try to use in the name of tactics. The only way you can overcome this is to burn me and my men alive, sacrificing us to the unholy gods of CM. I wish you luck in your attempt, as the likelihood of your victory equals the likelihood that the Brick, through simple Brownian motion, will leap out of Seanachai's hands and hit me in the head.

------------------

Have you ever tried to buy an atomic bomb? They're expensive as hell, even without wheels!

Chewy,

You overgrown furry ingrown hair. I will pluck you from the hairy butt of the Cesspool and drop into a whirl-wind of hell. Beware my 300mm rocket batteries, you fool!

The bocage is my home. I live in darkness. I eat worms. I am one with fauna! They speak to me. They tell me you are near. They whisper sweet nothings into my ear when I spill the blood of your troops to water them. For they are oh so thirsty. Yes... thirsty.. Muahahahahahha..hack..couch...wheeze...hahaha..

Jeff

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elijah Meeks:

And you, you little poofta, I'm afraid you'll find that now that I'm back, people will be more concerned with the contents of their posts rather than with the fact that the poster has some cool accessories that we don't. Pithy enough for you?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poofta???????? ermmmm me thinks you are slightly confused, or just plain BRAIN DEAD.

Infact I have been longing to hear from the so called GREAT MEEKS himself, as so many have remarked on your wit, but I, alas have yet to see it.

I don't know where you come from, but in this country a poofta is not usually used to describe someone who has (and this is the only bit you got right matey)"SOME COOL ACCESSORIES THAT WE DON'T". I will give you that one. You really gotta try a little harder sunshine, I could well be your worst nightmare.

tongue.gif

------------------

Meeks finally shows where he truly resembles a Hamster.

Guest Germanboy

Geeks - once you have finished rambling, how about sending me a turn?

For the rest of you horrible loathsome swine, your turns are in the mail. Die-a-lotâ„¢ now.

------------------

Andreas

<a href="http://www.geocities.com/greg_mudry/sturm.html"<Der Kessel></a > Home of 'Die Sturmgruppe' Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission

[This message has been edited by Germanboy (edited 10-24-2000).]

Meeks(!)

You vile little man. Now that you have shed your multiple hamsteralities and returned, I find that I never missed you (or any of your mults) in the first place.

I am relatively sure that we are 1:1 against each other. It would seem that a tie breaker is in order. How about we put that map I sent you to some use?

Oh, Gentleworms! Meeks and I need someone to buy troops for us. Who would be so kind?

There. Someone will do this small favor for us. Send the volunteer the map, and troop requirements etc so it can be saved for tournament play. Expect me on-line around 10 pm EDT and we will ICQ it until our eyes bleed from monitor glare, and our crippled fingers can no longer grip a mouse or tap a key.

It'll be fun. just like old times. If you are worried about the map, find a different one or make your own. I don't give an airborne intercourse.

Peng

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rune:

I expect an email on your opinion of the battle afterwards. [Glares at two others he has yet to hear from] American vs Germans and bocage is all I will hint at. More details for the first two to agree to play. That is all....

Rune

Commander

Army of the Porcupine<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are doubtless glaring at Peng and I. That scenario is so full of carnage that it has taken away both of our wills to live. Playing it has made Peng despondent, and has given me a morally questionable attitude towards the sanctity of life. We will do what we can.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

After a Not-so-humiliating-50-to-40 loss to Morse, the United Frogs have the pleasure to announce that Arsonistingen just stumbled once again before my blows ending with our THIRD draw in a row...

That some of you could call him Evil is beyond me.

He is not evil, but rather pathetically amusing.

This time the poor sod sent a setup of his liking.

At night and with heavy snowing.

And after giving some serious pondering to the weather forecast, the bloody bastard actually bought some flamethrowers, a HT flamethrower and a friggin Hetzer flamethrower.

Now Entertainingchtingen, why would you want snow in the first place if you had in you that strange impulse to melt all of it instead a fighting me with some sort of ability?

So I am once again challenging you for I'm still standing Proud as a living reminder of your lack of talent and abondance of wind blowing.

Don't be sad though because ServilToy is heading very much your way.

Mind you, seeing as he is not you, he is doing it with style.

b.gif

------------------

Goaty to YK2: I can teach your ass that yes, it can be spanked so hard...

PawBroon to Goaty: I do not take subcontractors!

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 10-24-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrPeng:

Oh, Gentleworms! Meeks and I need someone to buy troops for us. Who would be so kind?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hrm. If you're prepared to overlook the fact that I have an utterly sick sense of humor, and enjoy the musky tang of human misery, then by all means, send it here!

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

I am at work, Andreas, but I will send you a turn first, as our battle intrigues me the most. Did you buy troops? Are they vampires? Mist-men? That cool Predator dude with the whatsamawhosit that makes him invisible?

Oh, and dear, child-like YK2. Though your vulgar society may have reduced Poofta (or Pooftah) to mean only a homosexual, the term itself is merely a disparagement. Such, of course, as you, being the product of a bankrupt society and a backwater educational system, would appear when you misunderstand one such as me, your superior. And I'm sure that, were your Chihuahua-like jaws to nip me that I would need a painful tetanus shot, so that you are correct in that were I to "Mess" with you, I would, well, your words are so forgetable that I've unfortuneately forgotten the consequences. I'm sure they'd be nasty, though.

Chup, I shall E-mail you the map when I get home, unless Peng would be good enough to get the ball rolling now (And get you the map, to boot). Remember, it's my turn to be the Axis, you little bugger.

------------------

Have you ever tried to buy an atomic bomb? They're expensive as hell, even without wheels!

[This message has been edited by Elijah Meeks (edited 10-24-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

And so, donning my cloak of real aardvark fur, I step back into the shadows, poised, ready to strike at the next fool to cross me...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda You insolent dog. A fawning lap puppy of the deranged. Hell, Chinese Pugs have more bite than you. Meeks has returned....was he gone? and you wrap yourself in hautey couture and expect to be taken seriously?

As your liege and lord I claim droit de seignior, or was that droit de greffe, or maybe droit de maitre.....oh never mind....I own you boy until you sleep with mum and kill me...it's time for that drunken rage to take me and whomp your backsides.....so until you can find the punctillio to respond to this challange.....

Rage all you want against the world, for it pleases me mightly, but bow your head when my shadow passes in front of you....until you can place my head on a stake outside your tent. Until then, bother me not.....or if you think you can take me??????

Lorak the loathed by me and everyone else, because you keep the records of failure.....As much as it pains me to remind myself, I did lose to that miscreant GiTom due to his terribly un-cricket like play, but as the noble person I am I accept the will of the gods of war. So adjust our scores to reflect the same.

------------------

Official 3000th poster to the original Peng thread and present at it's demise

Guest Germanboy

I am at work, Andreas, but I will send you a turn first, as our battle intrigues me the most. Did you buy troops? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I have a typical Buckethead force - 25 FOOs and a mule. The mule will charge your trenches once I am through the arty.

------------------

Andreas

<Der Kessel> Home of 'Die Sturmgruppe' Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Cursi, abscondi, timi

Jefe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes, Lorak, this would please me.

Also, is anyone else weirded out by Pawbroon's wild use of bold words? I know the French are strange but they seem, well, random. Unless, maybe, bold and italics are used in the same way as irregular verbs in French, so that je suis would really be je suis rather than the sensible je suis. In fact, given the ostensibly insane nature of Pawbroon, I nominate him for the brick. Oh I'm crazy, crazy as a goddamn loon with a hernia and a Titlest, but Pawbroon's crazy and French.

------------------

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Meeksed:

Pawbroon's crazy and French.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's "PawBroon's crazy and French." you moron.

And you're talking about backwater educational system?

Nice of you to be visiting us...

------------------

Goaty to YK2: I can teach your ass that yes, it can be spanked so hard...

PawBroon to Goaty: I do not take subcontractors!

[This message has been edited by PawBroon (edited 10-24-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

It's "PawBroon's crazy and French." you moron.

And you're talking about backwater educational system?

Nice of you to be visiting us...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um, well, um. Sweet Jesus, you're crazier than I am. I demand a set up from the pool! Peng, make a map the likes of which M. C. Escher, while tripping on acid with H. P. Lovecraft and J. R. R. Tolkien would be scared to contemplate! Then, pass it to someone to fill with the requisite Hotchkii and other strange implements. We need a battle to determine who is the wild-eyed insane man of the Cesspool! Gah, the mere thought of your twisted mind turns my stomach and raises my hackles.

------------------

Guest Germanboy

Je suis tres fou, comme une vache - moo mooo

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah I am not finished yet.

------------------

Andreas

Der Kessel Home of „Die Sturmgruppe“; Scenario Design Group for Combat Mission.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Shandorf, my beady-eyed victim in training, your turn will be out to you this evening, as soon as you crawl out of Plymouth (doubtless with a relieved shudder) and crawl home to BP (with a distressed shudder), it will be there. Also Chrisl and Morse, I have turns for you, as well. Turns for all! American turns, French turns, German turns, Turns done to a turn, Ahhahahhaha! Even turns for the vile ianc and Moriarity! Generosity and gentility runs off me like foam from the mouth of a mad dog! There, now I'm thinking of Meeks again! He should at least show up to do AARs, don't you think? Now, everyone sit tight, and your turns will reach you this very evening.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm, you forgetting somebody here? what about mine?!!!

See, this is what I'm talking about Croda, you pustulent genetic throwback. I cannot stand, nor will I condone the continuation of these stupid, monosyllabic, single line posts. They are not entertaining, they are not interesting, they are filler and serve only to increase the size of the Pool. I'm all for size, as YK2 told it matters, though she quickly said your personality made up for it Pawbroon, but these 27 IQ one-liners were what killed the Old Pool before it's time. So shape up you little chimp, I've heard your vitriol and bile and it's some of the best. I demand if you have little to say, to put it in a notepad until that notepad is so covered in filth and depravity that when you post small children run away screaming in a foreign language while squirrels nearby weep and dogs begin to use rolling as their sole form of locomotion.

And no more of these bloody tea parties where two of you idiots go back and forth like you're on some kind of AOL chat room. I see three new posts and they end up being. "I wear socks" -PeterNZer, "They Smell!" - Foobar, "No they don't" - PeterNZer, et cetera, et cetera. Go rent a motel room in the squallid part of town if you want to do things like that (Yes, Bauhaus, things exactly like that, now SIT DOWN YOU LITTLE FREAK OR I'LL TEAR YOUR NIPPLES OFF AND SHOVE THEM IN YOUR EARS!)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is about the most lucid post I've seen from you in quite some time Herr Sqeeks. And keep your hands off my nipples. Nipples in my ears?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Freak-O-Meeks:

Gah, the mere thought of your twisted mind turns my stomach and raises my hackles.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Heterosexuality notwithstanding, I must confess Meeks that you are far more of a cutie inside out than otherwise "normally"...

b.gif

How many time should I tell you Peng?

Don't feed the bugger after midnight and NEVER EVER put him in water.

Cheeks, your evil Spawns are just that really, lowly duplicates...

I respect that in Barelychtingen but in you it's troublesome.

Do your setup, randomize all.

Stirr it up in a spreadsheet.

When all is done and to your liking, stick it up your butt for that's where it will most certainly end after 10 turns.

You might as well get used to it...

------------------

bla bla croissant baguette bla bla

PeterNZer...

Meeks may be completely out of his mind, but he belongs to us! I have had more lucid interactions with poison arrow frogs, more intelligent discourse with catamount scat, and ever so much more scintillating intercourse with lichens, but I must say not one of those things has ever made me laugh quite as loudly or as long as Meeks makes me laugh. Especially in our PBEMs.

In fact, it was his side splittingly loopy antics in our last encounter that had me so completely hysterically giggling, like some ninny teenage school girl, that I was unable to click a mouse, let alone draw lines of sight or set way points.

It is all part of his master plan, Gentleworms: he lures you into a topsy-turvey netherworld where top 40 song lyrics are profound, Seanachai's posts are short, and American Lager has flavor - then BAM! he slits you up a treat.

Do not trust him.

About the map for PawBroon's and Meeks' head to head. I'll devise something truely gorgeous and evocative: yes it will evoke images of Paris - no, make that Hell, no make that my kitchen before the dinner dishes are done. Yes. perfect.

I'll let you know when the map is done.

Peng

------------------

"I hope a bucket of nails falls on your head..."

Hamsters/Meeks(!)

That some of you could call him Evil is beyond me.

He is not evil, but rather pathetically amusing.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

PawBroon, my Mad Froggie friend, Berli is not Evil because of his win/loss record, not Evil because of his manner of play, Berli is Evil by Nature. Now in my third battle against Berli, I've realized a real thing. Berli has played so much that any game he gives, any setup he takes, any choice he makes (no, goddamn it, this is not a song by Sting), is because: 1)It interests him. 2)It amuses him. 3)He has certain...theories, or qualities he wishes to evaluate.

The Evil Daft Bugger has never played me in anything like a 'normal' setup, where tactical ability would pound the newbie into the f'ing ground. He's always chosen to do what he Wishes to do, and winning actually seems to be secondary. Not unimportant, just not as important as Berli's other, unspecified agenda.

Oh, and although he seems to regard Peng as 'Pond Scum', he seems to regard Peng as 'More Significant Pond Scum Than the Lifeforms I Haven't Yet Experimented On'. Peng, of course, constantly warns me that Berli is Evil, Vile, and Not To Be Trusted. It seems to be a kind of Anti-Symbiosis relationship that is every bit as binding as the other sort.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

Crawdad, I could not care less what poor Transylvanian fashion statement you are trying to make, and if you persist in this mindless yammering, I'll have to talk to the doctors about increasing your medication...

Now sit down at your friggin computer, try to shake the roaches out of your ears, quit scratching the flea bites you got from the vermin-infested aardvark cloak and send me your lame-a$$,

my-hamsers-are-in-hiding-sorry-you-cant-find-them, im-busy-playing-with-myself-in-the-shadows turn!!!

Meeks

Squeakins, if you cannot put up, then shut up!!! This little QB was explicitly picked to be the suckiest, deplorable, miserable, the most vile, the, dare-I-say-it, most entertaining possible QB, without going the way of that lame night-time, snowing, deep snow, 3m visibility,

i-cant-see-the-end-of-my-own-friggin-rifle-barrel fog setup that every common squire or wanna-be is throwing around these days. SIT DOWN! Crawdad and send me that f-ing turn!

I choose my QBs based on the opponent, and you got what you deserved. This was the exact reaction I was looking for out of you, my little pet. Already I can play you like a harp. You dance at the end of my strings like some malformed puppet made of diseased wood harvested from the oldest, most rotten tree that grows on the banks of the pool. You yourself noted my quest to keep this pool heated, steaming, full of bile, vituperation and good ol' nastiness.

Demerit, shemerit. My setup got the reaction I wanted. Step up, or step aside old wizened one.

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

I like books about big fish and homoerotic whalers written by smelly French men.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, the pathos I feel for you Oberst. When I have removed your toes, I shall keep them in a vase above my fireplace. You have come into my house and shat upon my floor, proclaiming that my displeasure at such an action is your victory. This could be argued, were it not for the fact that you've proven yourself to be a pathological incontinent house-****ter. Your toes I shall keep but not the big ones, for those are to be used to keep Bauhaus's nipples from falling out of his disproportionately large ears.

I will give Oberst this, his sig keeps reminding me what a joy it is to play Peng, especially to be butchered by him. I can sit at my computer and curse and scream until finally, like James T. Kirk himself, I can shake my fist impotently and yell, "Peng!!! Peeeeeeennnnnnnggggggg!!!!!!" Now Chupe, please get the map to me so that I may do so again.

------------------