Peng, I Am Still Taking Our Bloody Challenge Public

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Who was sponsoring the other dimwit? Oh what the heck - I do the map, and I want Ethan to email me privately to sort out the troops on it. There - I have spoken, thus it hath become like law unto us. Ethan - do your duty. You know you want to.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

How about jeeps vs. Kubelwagen each carrying a reinforced company of FOs without any ammo. That ought to be a challenge for them.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PawBroon:

That one fella is too good to be there really.

I make him the second Honorary French of the Pool.

Now Hakko, get drunk and grab the women, err, not that one...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd like to thank the Académie...

I'm not so sure how "honorary" the title of Frenchman can actually be. That having been said, I will gladly swig as much claret and grab all the women I can. Given that my wife is English (as opposed to dead), I need all I can get.

------------------

Ethan

-----------

"We forbid any course that says we restrict free speech." -- Dr. Kathleen Dixon, Director of Women's Studies, Bowling Green State University

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 10-20-2000).]

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

How about jeeps vs. Kubelwagen each carrying a reinforced company of FOs without any ammo. That ought to be a challenge for them.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

In a fully wooded map with no LOS at all. I see we have similar lines of thought. Reinforcements will be randomly appearing Flammpanzer and Wasps that are stuck in woods.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Crud-da,

Crud-da...Crud-da...Crud-da... You are foolish. You those woods that I Arty'ed... well.. If you aren't holding them in some fashion and you are planning on letting me take them. Sure.. OKay. I will. It wil be a short battle after that.

From those woods I can attack 3 of the VLs and also bring up my reserves in cover without you ever seeing them. Thanks!

Jeff<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Croda: Oh please, Jeffrey. Please, Please, please take those woods! If you do nothing else, take those damn woods, I'm begging you!

Shandorffffff: Why does he want me to take those woods so badly? Could it be that he's looked at the terrain, analyzed the most likely attack routes and planned his defence around them? Or is he playing mind games with me, and trying to make me think that he's prepared for an assault from that direction so that I don't attack there, which really where he is weakest? Maybe he's just trying to goad me into that area so he can shred me alive. Maybe he's trying to scare me away from that area so that I attack at a less likely spot, which he has well fortified.

Vizzini: But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine it from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I am not a great fool so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you...But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

Croda: Come, come. Both of you now make a decision and stick to it. I have some slaughtering to tend to.

------------------

"Nuts!"

[This message has been edited by Croda (edited 10-20-2000).]

Crud-da,

If you think that that LITTLE bombardment on the woods has actually taxed my artillery supply then you are gravely mistaken.

You smell as bad as you presume. Horribly wretched you are. Yes, you!

Also.. I have planned to stay in tonight so that I may crush you and the other ants I am playing. So, if your wife-fy will let you come out and play I will be the one waiting around the corner with the bat.

Jeff

UPDATE---

Scratch the staying in bit. Friend called and pleaded to go out. He needs to oggle women. So, I will be out later this evening but I will be around for a while to crush you beneath my finger you sack-o-dung.

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 10-20-2000).]

GrapeSoda - remember when I told you how you were going to have to spot my infantry to shoot them with your (Ha ha, now immobilized) Sherman? Dontcha think running them around a bit would have something to do with the "not spotting them" part? Dontcha think maybe, just maybe, it would be a bad idea for me to leave infantry in buildings to which a tank has LOS for more than a few seconds?

Dontcha realize that I control the town, that you don't, that your men are running away like sissies, your tank can't move, and your flank attack is too late?

Dr. Ahhhfughedabouddit Despite the amazing inability of my infantry to A) shoot, B) throw grenades, or C) follow orders, this is still too close to call. We're killing a lot of each other's guys.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hamsters:

First, this deplorable situation with Pawbroon and YK2 has forced me to drag out of the dustbin of the past a little trip I made to the Swiss Alps. We were all young then and Andreas’s older sister, Germangirl, offered to drive us there (And you thought I was the only one with a sister). I can’t remember why but Pawbroon needed to go down the mountain for something, I think it had to do with my breaking his spine for a perceived slight. Well, to make a long story short, I boffed YK2. Three times in one night. Mind you, this was long ago, when YK2 shaved, wasn’t sagging and didn’t smell like sardines. Also keep in mind that a choice between a French girl (I think she’s French, she spoke with one of those trendy European accents) and a German girl is no choice at all. Yes, well she was distraught and angry with me, so I left her up there and went back down the mountain with Germangirl to go check on old Frenchie. Granted, we took all the supplies, but I understand YK2 grew quite strong living off roast Sherpa. Well, to make a long story short, I boffed Pawbroon. Four times in one night. Needless to say, a choice between a German girl and a French boy is not a choice at all.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhhhhh I thought I could smell the vile stench of the past as I entered the cesspool, and low and behold, here you are,older, balder, but still the same weeny hammy I remember from that fated trip to the Alps.As I recall Pawbroon volunteered to go back down the mountain to retrieve the supplies which YOU left behind because, and I quote " well, I had the heaviest back pack"

(grumble, grumble). To cut a long story short I rejected your feeble advances at least a dozen times that night, and when I finally went to my tent and fell asleep, you crept in, and tried to crawl into my sleeping bag, I woke with you kneeling naked before me saying " Those Frenchies are no good let me show you how it's really done" I took one look at that little thing you held in your hand and burst out laughing, I mean us SCOTS are used to something much more substantional than you had to offer, so I politely refused,you were distraught and angry, so you left to go down the mountain, (or so I thought) Pawbroon returned, lit the fire and we ate, drank, and finished what you never even got started. As we drifted into sleep, I heard a voice say, "But German girl pleaseeeeeeeeeee I promise it wont hurt, and It will be all over in a second. Needless to say, a choice between nothing and a German girl is all you ever had.

------------------

And the proper plural form would be "bananas ARE my business"! Sheeesh!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

GrapeSoda...followed by a bunch of other innane drivel<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you huffing white out? I have to read through your entire vaccuous post to figure out if you're addressing me or not. GrapeSoda? AbeBegoda? What's next - TheTVShowRhoda? Enchiloda? The last thing that I care to do is read the crap that you post...it pushes my elloquent discertations that much futher back, and people with discerning taste and stature here miss out on them. So if you are going to address one of your attempted jabs to me, I suggest that you preface each and every one of them with this: His Royal Emminence Croda, Slayer of Dragons, Hamsters, and Evil, Mythical, Mexican Goat Fabrications. I shouldn't be able to miss that.

BAAAAAA!!!!

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I shall continue henceforth to renounce any speculation on dealings we may have had or continue to have in the public domain, seeing that it may damage my standing in the eyes of certain observers of a more soft-willed nature.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Whatever. Still, WE need to advertise and will continue to do so through our usual channels. We feel a certain... obligation to inform the populace that we do exist and that that sound from the closet in the middle of the night is exactly what you think it is.

Sleep tight,

The Old Firm

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by YK2:

Ahhhhhh I thought I could smell the vile stench of the past as I entered the cesspool, and low and behold, here you are,older, balder, but still the same weeny hammy I remember from that fated trip to the Alps.As I recall Pawbroon volunteered to go back down the mountain to retrieve the supplies which YOU left behind because, and I quote " well, I had the heaviest back pack"

(grumble, grumble). To cut a long story short I rejected your feeble advances at least a dozen times that night, and when I finally went to my tent and fell asleep, you crept in, and tried to crawl into my sleeping bag, I woke with you kneeling naked before me saying " Those Frenchies are no good let me show you how it's really done" I took one look at that little thing you held in your hand and burst out laughing, I mean us SCOTS are used to something much more substantional than you had to offer, so I politely refused,you were distraught and angry, so you left to go down the mountain, (or so I thought) Pawbroon returned, lit the fire and we ate, drank, and finished what you never even got started. As we drifted into sleep, I heard a voice say, "But German girl pleaseeeeeeeeeee I promise it wont hurt, and It will be all over in a second. Needless to say, a choice between nothing and a German girl is all you ever had.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Arrgghh! I cuts me to the quick! Meeks finally shows where he truly resembles a Hamster! HA HA! Our resident fairer sex, and maker of PawBroon's day, levies a wonderful blow.

Do Scottish women where kilts too?

------------------

"Nuts!"

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Croda:

Arrgghh! I cuts me to the quick! Meeks finally shows where he truly resembles a Hamster! HA HA! Our resident fairer sex, and maker of PawBroon's day, levies a wonderful blow.

Do Scottish women where kilts too?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only if HE insists.

wink.gif

------------------

And the proper plural form would be "bananas ARE my business"! Sheeesh!

PawBroon, old pal, I'm coming to visit! YeeHaw!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Down, Croda! Down! Or I'll put the hose on you!

Get a hold of yourself man! You act like an ass with a carrot dangled before him! Show some control for christ sake!

Can you not see that is HER weapon! Take that away from her and she grows weak while you grow strong. Remember...

Sun-tzu... Use it the next time you encounter the female sex. It's not just for war anymore.

Jeff

[This message has been edited by jshandorf (edited 10-20-2000).]

PawBroon, old pal, I'm coming to visit! YeeHaw!

And be careful using HE around here. In these parts, HE means High Explosive.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My point exactly Croda.

biggrin.gif

BTW.... Thanks for my new quote.

------------------

Meeks finally shows where he truly resembles a Hamster.

[This message has been edited by YK2 (edited 10-20-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by jshandorf:

Can you not see that is HER weapon! Take that away from her and she grows weak while you grow strong.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're right, of course.

Away Gorgon, before I smite thee with my frozen herring! You're powers are weak, old woman.

------------------

"Nuts!"

CargoLoada -

I will continue to address you however I damn well please squire. To be blunt, you are bad and dumb and ugly, and I am good and smart and handsome, and RHIP.

If I choose to address you as FrogAndToada or VirtualBasicCodea or FinelyAgedGouda, you will salute, say yes sir, thank you sir, may I be of service sir.

That is all, squire.

------------------

Soy super bien, soy super super bien, soy bien bien super bien bien bien super super.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chupacabra:

CargoLoada -

I will continue to address you however I damn well please squire. To be blunt, you are bad and dumb and ugly, and I am good and smart and handsome, and RHIP.

If I choose to address you as FrogAndToada or VirtualBasicCodea or FinelyAgedGouda, you will salute, say yes sir, thank you sir, may I be of service sir.

That is all, squire.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear, Kumbaya trying to pull rank. That can only mean disaster.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Herr Oberst

If turns came more than once every second coming there might be something else to chortle about I guess. As for the hamstercans they have been well covered by *deleted for security reasons* and that sorry attempt for a 'surprise' rear attack, well, it looks like a nice try. We'll see what happens.

Sgt Bullwinkle must be a bit concerned, from where I'm sitting I have a squad or two of SMGs shooting at his little green behind

PeterNZ<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon guys, sing with me...

Swing low, sweet chariot, comin' for to take dem hamsters home...

Swing low, sweet chariot, takin dem dead hamsters home...

Sgt Bullwinkle is alive and well, although heading for Miami...

A small setback on my left (the loss of a greyhound) was more than offset by PeterNZ's loss of two, yes two, deux, dos, zwei, due, dois Pz IVG's in the center to the other greyhound.

If you and your remaining hamsters want to flee home to your habitrail now, I will accept your most abject surrender...

------------------

To the last I grapple with thee; from hell's heart I stab at thee; for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee...

Guest Germanboy

Challenge update, Cpt. Foobar and another unimportant nitwit:

Map just dashed off to Happy Ethan, Geier to determine weather and things. Rely on the old firm, I say.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Geier:

Moriarty: There is something decidedly untrustwhorthy and deceitful about this fellow ...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ah, no higher honor is there than compliments from opponents.

------------------

"Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?" — Oddball

"Crap." — Moriarty

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moriarty:

Ah, no higher honor is there than compliments from opponents.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goriarty - mefinks I should dismember you and bury your various body-parts in the numerous shallow graves which bear the remnants of Sauron and Blousehouse. Of course - if the incessant muttering of those two about my superior skill, while they stroll around the office, trying to come to terms with what I am doing to their troops, should make you go all blousie yourself, you would be excused. If not, my email box awaits your setup.

------------------

Andreas

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

How about jeeps vs. Kubelwagen each carrying a reinforced company of FOs without any ammo. That ought to be a challenge for them.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like fun, we can drive around the map merrily waving to each other. Or maybe set up a circuit and we can race around a dirt track to determin the winner.

Is it possible to attack by ramming with a vehicle in this game?, might have to try that out. .."Driver, flank speed, secure for ramming, steady as she goes!"

------------------

"With cat-like tread, Upon our prey we steal;

In silence dread, Our cautious way we feel." -G&S