Happy New Year everybody!

Guest Tom punkrawk

I just got back from the Festivities here(Portland, ORegon USA), it was fun, some people threw like M80's up on stage, one blew a hole in the canvas stage cover.

I've never broken(or tried to break)up so many damn fights!ok,imagine 2,000 people ranging from little kids to elderly people.A majority of the people being teenagers and people in their early 20's.There were two Swing/ska bands playing,and us teenagers like to have fun and move around(skank,a type of dancing),stuff like that.I found tonight,that adults(mid 20's and up in my view)don't like it when kids do that.They just want to sit and watch the show.So there was some disagreements,but over all fun,plus lot's of hot chicks there smile.gif

They had a nice fireworks show,but I'm tired as heck, so I hope you all had a good new years,just another day....

Happy New Year everyone from NJ USA.

Well .. the most important device in our household was deemed Y2K ready. At 8AM on

cue hot fresh coffee. Of course the maker would not know if it were 1000 2000 or 3000. But it was my only concern. To heck with forum date etc. I NEED coffee.

- Kevin