As requested...here's the new King Tiger Camo!!!!!

Guest Rommel22

I would still be able to see it in pbem.

Just turn on the bases of units. there you go, your camo fun is over. there goes all your work.

Anyway good job though.

Fox and Tiger really do a nice job on new camo's.

------------------

From the Das Reich book as said by a German soldier

"when the Russians reached us, we opened fire, the first wave had no weapons.

The second wave didn't either (fire fodder). The 3rd and 4th had weapons and opened fire on us.

By this time we were low on ammo, but we drove them back."

Lo and behold, mortals, a new God of CM MODS has emergeth upon ye!

Great job Fox, with all these excellent mods from all these great hard-working people makes me wish CM would allow ALL the mods to be used randomly! That would be a great feature for CM 2, wouldn't you agree?

------------------

...Every position, every meter of Soviet soil must be defended to the last drop of blood..."

- Segment from Order 227 "Not a step back"

[This message has been edited by The Commissar (edited 08-21-2000).]

yeah...i'm not sure if it ever worked in that game "Tribes"...i think it does, but u can go online in certain type matches and the opponant can see ur custom skin whether he has it on his puter or not...its the way of the future i think.

Using custom skins in tribes worked fine. But you did have to download the Skins in order to be able to see them. Most Clans posted their custom skins on a web site.

Lorak

------------------

Lorak : proud commander of the CCT's Chinchilla Commando Teams

Nope...its not Mossy oak lol....hey...bout tribes...they said they were gonna make it so u didn't need the other server to have the skins for them to be seen...this may have been implimented....when's the last time u played? Some games i join actually asks me if i wanna use my custom skins...never did that b4......hopefully they figured a way to economically/efficiantly do it as this would be awesome in other games/flight sims etc too

LOL.

I was a tribes fanatic for a long time. Haven't played in several months though.

The way it worked before was you downloaded the custom skins and if a player was using one it would see if you had it on your machine. If you didn't it would default to the standard. Not sure if it is changed or not.

Not sure if Tribes 2 came out. So the above was with Tribes 1.

Lorak

------------------

Lorak : proud commander of the CCT's Chinchilla Commando Teams

Not historical that i know of.....tho those Germans were a little more apt to vary their camo more than the US it seems so who knows..ideas anyone? Was there any special tank that had a purpose oriented camo arrangement?..I think the only steady mod actually employed was to attach actual twiggage and leafness to the tanks but can't remodel the 3d for the tanks for this game...too bad...i'dda like to make a commander's antenna with a little flag on it for the radio

[This message has been edited by Fox (edited 08-22-2000).]

[This message has been edited by Fox (edited 08-22-2000).]