New Zealand has Combat Mission

Popped home Wdnesday midday NZ time and a lovely package was sitting in the mailbox waiting for me . biggrin.gif

Ordered August 1999 so take heart everyone it cant be far from your mailbox

Damn now I have to go back to work how will i concentrate

That is the best post post I've seen in a long time. I'm in Australia and ordered July last year, so mine can't be far away biggrin.gif

------------------

I'm always in the ****, it's only the depth that varies.

Sweetas ya nana smile.gif

Thats great news, a chance of playing CM and a All Blacks win this weekend...choice!

Thanks BTS, I promise no whinging from me if I don't get it before the weekend. Isn't anyone else sick of the amount of whinging on the forum over the last month?? As a kiwi I don't think I've ever experienced anything like it.

Hey, if it could be in NZ, HKG airmail order should not be far away! biggrin.gif

Fingers crossed everyone!

Griffin in holiday.

------------------

"+" is just the beginning. Expect to see "GriffinCheng76", "GriffinCheng(105)" or "GriffinChengA3E8" more should Forum problems occur again :(

Ah well you'll have something to take your mind off the trashing you'll get at the hands of the Wallabies! :-{)

Seriously though, that means it can be too far away from us on the other side of the ditch.

------------------

Regards,

Mark:-{)

Anxiously awaiting the G4 PowerBook

Hey Crocky howz the game?

Do you

a) love it

B) really love it

c) couldn't play it because your partner said you had to go out for dinner.. nooooo!

Say.. what about a Bledisloe cup of CM for us wargaming computer geeks. Or tri-nations if there are some saffers (South Africans) playing the game...hehe, or maybe i should just shut the hell up.

------------------

"Ka mate, ka mate! Ka ora , ka ora!"("Tis death, tis death, tis life, tis life!") Maori war cry