When Are We Gonna See Some Airplane Mods?

wink.gif I blame lame jokes like this on the fact that I just got back from some Saturday night drinking. And even though I recognize the utter stupidity in posting this, I still felt I needed to share it with you...probably cause I'm bored. Or is that bord? Which is it Rob? wink.gif

------------------

Youth is wasted on the young.

Hey guys,

Before you laugh at the prospect of a Storch or PBY terrorizing troops from above you might want to know a little about my uncle. His name was Charles Carpenter and he was an aerial artillery spotter for the U.S. 4th Armored division in WW2. He flew an L-4 Piper Cub and his nickname was "Bazooka Charlie." He got the nickname in Normandy when he mounted bazookas underneath the wings and started tank hunting when he wasn't doing spotting duties. He was credited with knocking out six vehicles, four of which were tanks (for embellishment we will say they were King Tigers biggrin.gif ). The entire article is in Sept 1987 issue of World War II magazine. I always thought my grandmother was pulling my leg until I read it. So if CM is really serious about historical accuracy I think it is about time "Rosie the Rocketer" is patched into the game wink.gif.

Harold