Combat Mission shipping again (early!)

Guest Big Time Software

Guest Big Time Software

Hello all,

Well, sometimes things go better than expected smile.gif In this case our shipping folks managed to twist some arms and use up a few favors to get things going again about 4 or 5 days sooner than we expected. That and the fact that we opted for Overnight Delivery for the CDs (don't even ask how much that was biggrin.gif).

So as of today the backorders since this weekend have started shipping again. Some might have even gone out yesterday because once we knew the new stuff was on hand (but not assembled until today) we authorized our few dozen remaining "safety copies" to be sent out. One lesson in warehouse management is NEVER ship out every single last unit you have right away to allow some flexibility for things like lost orders for folks who have already had their credit card charged.

Once again, thanks for making the Great Sellout of June 2000 happen! These kinds of "problems" will ensure that we will be around for a long time to come eek.gif

Steve and Charles

BTW if you guys burn through this next batch in a week we are really going to be happy since we produced a boatload!!

You are truly fantastic.

I mean, I'm even nice to you guys and my CM is still out in the boonies...

biggrin.gif

Is that a trick so that us psycho re-order again?

lol

Congrats on the baby and on how he's growing.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped

Thank you gentlemen...this should prove to everyone that this is a class act. How many other companies would rush an shipment, heck, even have it overnighted?

You guys deserve at least a Presidential Unit Citation!

------------------

The only thing worse than fighting with allies is fighting without them. - Churchill

Glad to hear that demand is going through the roof..as it should with such a stupendous game.. Now if only the Australian postal service would deliver CM..ordered on 16 June and ccard charged...

Here's hoping..hoping....

Sleepless in Sydney

Guest Michael emrys

Virtual Announcement:

The U.S. Postal Service announced today that it is presenting Big Time Software (a previously obscure company producing computer games for mass-violence geeks) with a Certificate of Appreciation. BTS has sent out so many postal items over the last three weeks that it has single-handedly guaranteed that the USPS' operating budget will be met.

Michael

That means we need either the 1.02 or 1.03 patch available for DL ASAP

so that everyone can stay compatible with each other. If the 1.02 disks

starting shipping today (or even yesterday), then players will start

getting their packages tomorrow (those that live close to the warehouse).

So we need the new patch tonight so that we can PBEM tomorrow without

any problems. Steve, let us know the second that patch is up. smile.gif

Steve:

Thanks for the INFO and the Herculean job your company has done so far. I am asking Steve:

If you could please check to see if my preorder went out in the last batch or if it is still on backorder... I ordered the game in Oct 99 via money order. You sent a conformation Email to me in Nov 99 that you had the order. My email address is rrrrr18@home.com. Previously it was rbpowell@net-link.net. I can still receive email at this address. Your help in this matter will be greatly appreciated.

RJ Powell

Now that's just perfect!

biggrin.gif

Just had a phone call from home and CM has arrived.

Just when I was considering ritualistic disembowlement...

BTW, HOME is Paris/France.

Hope all of you guys could enjoy the same week end as me.

------------------

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped