DD'S place of comments...if u like my mods tell me .....and if u don't tell me...

Nice mod DD. It really adds some depth to the scenery that was missing. It really does make the whole thing look more real. Not quite the nicely trimmed look that existed before.

Keep up the good work.

Hey BigDD. I Love the the trees and the treebases. My only form of critisism, and believe me it is meant gently, is if the bases could be either done in HiRes(If possible) or smoothed out some because they seem blocky even at hi resolutions with 4x FSAA. Other than that they blend excellently with everything that I use.

Mord.

The trees ROCK bigtime!

I must admit I'm currently working on all new, Hi-res treebases that go with those trees very nicely.

------------------

Der ver zwei peanuts, valking down der Strasse, and von vas...assaulted! peanut. Ho-ho-ho-ho.

thank u every one for your nice comments....the grass is done and matt has it....and he also has the winter mod....just tweaking the tree bases a little more and every thing will be ready to go.......once agin thank u for your appreciation

------------------

MAKE IT SHORT AND SWEET THEN GET THE F#$K OUT

Well, in my way of praise, your foliage set and Panzertruppen's building set will be featured in my planned Total Terrain Mod. Actually, it really won't be a mod at all. It'll just be a "coming together" of the best terrain look so far for CM. With all those scattered terrain mods out there, there needs to be a place to come and get the Best of the Best or the Must-Haves mind you..

------------------

--"We want information."

--"Information."

--"Information."

--"Who are you?"

--"The new Number 2."

--"Who is Number 1?"

--"You are Number 6."

--"I am not a number, I am a free man!"

--"Hahahahahahahaha."

[This message has been edited by Maximus (edited 11-27-2000).]

I'm using the trees and bases for woods/pines. Like 'em a lot. Keep up the good work!

I don't use the bases for scattered trees, b/c they just don't look right to me with the subdued velvet grass--the color/contrast is too marked. I'm using the clear treebases. Makes determining boundaries of scattered trees tricky, but looks better. Hope the high-res bases work better.

------------------

"Don't lie to me, Gustav! You're a stinkin' Mac user!"

I liked the idea, the addition of "underbrush" is very cool. But the images are to "blocky" for me. Maybe at a higher Res they wouldn't be so pixelated. Keep up the work though- even Tiger had to start somewhere. smile.gif

------------------

"The art of fighting without fighting..."