Peng Hospitalized!!!!

I just recieved a phone call from Peng telling me that he is in the hospital with pneumonia. He went to the doctor on Wednesday with a cold and the doc sent him off. He asked me to pass on this information to anybody he is PBEMing so that you don't think he chickened out on your games. Being a person that always has a PBEM game going with him I doubt any of us would notice a difference in the file turnaround time anyway, as he is notorious for his slowness. Although he sounded terrible he assures me he will be OK and be out in a few days. If he isn't out by Tuesday I'm going up there and helping him go over the wall (he doesn't have the energy to dig a tunnel under it).

I'll keep any interested posted.

------------------

What do we do with a terrible liar? Well, Great liars we send into the clergy.

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

and guns, and the bad liars, well, we make them heroin whores. So what the hell

do we do with the Terrible Liars? Well, it seems we turn them into physicists

called "chrisl." Peng

Elvis,

You tell the git for me that he should have sent turns before going to the hospital. There are priorities. Cripes sake.

Oh, and Die-A-Lot-Now (in the game).

Oh, and get well soon, git. (in life).

------------------

"Moriarty, you suck." -- Dunno, but somebody must've said it somewhere along the line

Elvis, I think I speak for us all when I say that if any of Hiram's internal organs would serve to aid Peng's recovery, you have only to ask for them. I would volunteer Bauhaus's as well, but they're...well, I just know I wouldn't want anything of Bauuhaus's near me, let alone inside of me. But Hiram has lived a clean an righteous life, and is therefore ripe for organ harvesting.

Tell the Peng fella that our thoughts are with him, and he bloody well better heal up, as I know most of the ways to Hell and would come find him.

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

Guest MantaRay

Ha, I will bet that he tried to memorize his thread and his brain burst. Pneumonia, ha.

Hehe, j/k, get well, and enjoy the sponge baths.

Ray

------------------

When asked, "How many moves do you see ahead?", CAPABLANCA replied: "One move - the best one."

New CM Site. In process of switching. Brought to you by Hardcore Gamers Daily

The Red Army of the Rugged Defense Group Ladder

Elvis,

If you talk to Peng, tell me we all hope he is feeling better. Also tell him that with his luck, his sponge bath will be given to him by his favorite male nurse. Bauhaus, get out of that nurses uniform...sheesh...

Rune

During all those years in med school they never told me that hamsters nested in the lower airways. wink.gif This could be worth a Case Report to the New England Journal of Medicine.

On a more serious note, please give Peng my regards and tell him to get well soon.

Sten

Sod all, I checked the first page and the first thing this will bump is no longer relevant, and there's half a dozen contenders for 'equally worthless'. Bump

------------------

Tremble, tyrants and you perfidious opprobrium of all the parties,

Tremblez! your parricidal projects finally will receive their prices!

But these sanguinary despots, But these accomplices of Berli,

All these tigers which, without pity, Bauhaus the centre of their mother!

We will enter the career When our elder is not there any more,

We will find there their dust And the trace of their virtues

I just spoke with MrsPeng and the hammerhead should be released today. I haven't been able to get through to his room because the line is constantly busy....must be getting in those last phone calls to "900-I-Like-2-Watch" or "900-Your-Droll-Turns-Me-On"

------------------

Good liars we groom for politics. Moderate liars we supply with sherrif's badges

called "chrisl." Peng

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Elvis:

I just spoke with MrsPeng and the hammerhead should be released today. I haven't been able to get through to his room because the line is constantly busy....must be getting in those last phone calls to "900-I-Like-2-Watch" or "900-Your-Droll-Turns-Me-On"

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks for keeping us updated. I'll probably make MRPeng the godfather of my firstborn.

Be sure to tell him he's a slacker.

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

I spoke to him in the hospital about an hour ago and told him that he will have no excuse for not sending files for the next week (he will be out of work that long).

I also passed on the messages all you hammer sent.

------------------

called "chrisl." Peng