Misplaced message for one of you guys?;-)

Found this one on battlefront's general discussion board. It seemed to be a little lonely and misplaced ( smile.gif):

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Teresa

Sorry to interrupt you gamers, this is just a way to get a romantic message through. I know this is not a forum for romantic messages, and I will not do it again, but could you blame a poor girl for using the one message board she knows her boyfriend will spend most of his day looking at? I am sure the majority of you have wifes and girlfriends trying to reach you when you play games and read messages about the games. Here we go:

Hej alskling! Tankte bara ge dig en offentlig karleksforklaring. Sadar. Kram!

Teresa <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ooh, isn't this exciting! I think she loves him? Or what? Seems like a public declaration of love. That's so sweet!

any of you guys the lucky fella?? biggrin.gif

Tune in next week, and you'll hear Dr. Bob say...

------------------

Combat Axiom 46. Do unto others, before they do unto you.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Hej alskling! Tankte bara ge dig en offentlig karleksforklaring. Sadar. Kram!

Teresa<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmmm, I think the translation is closer to:

"Hey Jackass! You like that computer so much, sleep with it. Alone. Forever!

Teresa"

of course I could be wrong.

Joe

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Hmmm, I think the translation is closer to:

"Hey Jackass! You like that computer so much, sleep with it. Alone. Forever!

Teresa"

of course I could be wrong.

Joe<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dont Laugh. It happened to me. :/

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by armorbuff:

Dont Laugh. It happened to me. :/<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Joe didn't laugh. No smilies, you see.

I think it was a pretty nifty idea of our friend Teresa to do things this way. If her intended "target" frequents this board he should find out soon enough, oh yes.

He's gonna have to make some difficult choices in the near future. biggrin.gif

------------------

Combat Axiom 46. Do unto others, before they do unto you.

Sounds like she did whoever a favour. Personally, I'd dump the stupid b*&%h if she can't even manage to get her dear john on the right forum.

But then again, I'm a heartless bastard. Really, ask my wife, she won't be shy.

Guest Germanboy

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrAlimantado:

That would be my dear girlfriend who left the message. And I won't have to make a hard descicion in the near future, for some unknown reason she thinks it is good that I play games ...dunno, maybe it keeps me less grumpy. smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hehehe - I knew it was her. So, are you going to enlighten us non-Swedish speakers or do I have to get my Swedish ex to work on it?

------------------

Andreas

The powers of accurate perception are often called cynicism by those who do not possess them. (forgot who said it)

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Germanboy:

Hehehe - I knew it was her. So, are you going to enlighten us non-Swedish speakers or do I have to get my Swedish ex to work on it?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops, forgot the request for a translation. A rough translation from Swedish would be: Hi Darling! Thought that I would give you a public declaration of love. There you go. Bye." .... so Joe's translation was not that far of the target.

Mattias

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Freyland:

My wife plays Combat Mission with me

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Jonathan

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even if my girlfriend accepts my gaming, she would not go so far as starting to play CM with me. But then on the other hand I feel that it would not be reasonable of me to ask for that. She has already moved to England with me, and that is to ask for a lot ... so I am afraid that I would stretch things a little bit too far if I asked her to spank me in VoT

Mattias

{sniff} I'm sorry, it's just something in my eye {sniff] I'm feeling a little verklemmt, talk amongst yourselves {sniff}

------------------

Ethan

-----------

Das also war des Pudels Kern! -- Goethe

[This message has been edited by Hakko Ichiu (edited 06-15-2000).]