E100, Maus

Guest machineman

Guest machineman

King Tiger just not big enough? Well...

IMAG0001.JPG

A Panzer Elite mod from http://users.erols.com/pchass01/1Cav/Page_8.html

"That's it...!! This modification will give you all the big German tanks Maus/Adler/Elephant..etc..along with nice Schuerzen skirts on Pzr IV and V tanks. It will also give you Soviet armor.. T34/76...T34/85..SU85 & SU100 Tank Destroyers....and

KV1 and KV2 heavy tanks. Great job by the Lenort brothers.......and these mods play

100% stable in multi-player (provided you dont have PEDG Brit pack or MY's patch

loaded)"

Shame they can't be adapted.

[This message has been edited by machineman (edited 10-11-2000).]

Guest ckoharik

Hey! Where are the Shermans?! Oh yeah, that's right, they'd be running away screaming at the sight of those. Or else burning...

"aw crap! the germs are bringing out the hover tanks tech the aliens gave them!"

"yeah, well panzerfausts be danged, let's see how they like the hand-held particle beam rail gun tech we stole from the aliens!"

seriously, looks good, but it does look like it's floating... (although the ghost effect is spooky)

------------------

"They had their chance- they have not lead!" - GW Bush

"They had mechanical pencils- they have not...lead?" - Jon Stewart on The Daily Show

Ok this is not a flame towards PE.

But considering that PE is purly a tank sim, I still think the Tanks in CM look as good as, if not better in some cases.

I think we owe all Of the texture people working on CM a round of applause.

*side note and plug* For those that liked PE but want to try modern armor "Steel beasts" is a blast.

Lorak

------------------

"Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking."--William Butler Yeats

Cesspool

Thanks for the tip.

I downloaded those mods for PE several days ago and I have had a fun few sessions replaying the canned Italy Campaign in a Maus. What a trip.

------------------

"Then we shall fight in the shade." (Greek general's comment upon being told that the Persian archers could blot-out the sun with their arrows.)