How long does it take the game to be delivered and can you get next day?**

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Rob/1:

THis is the second time someone as asked this today look at other posts.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Rob, you are officially off of the CM Welcome wagon!! You need to practice being nice. Remember what MAJ Frank Burns said. "Its nice to be nice to the nice"

And don't get all persnickety with me either. hehe

------------------

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. - Blaise Pascal

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Rob, you are officially off of the CM Welcome wagon!! You need to practice being nice. Remember what MAJ Frank Burns said. "Its nice to be nice to the nice"

And don't get all persnickety with me either. hehe

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What all I said was that it was the second time someone ask I was just telling him.And I never like Burns anyway. wink.gif

[This message has been edited by Rob/1 (edited 12-28-2000).]

Translating what Rob/1 really said:

No, CM does not have express delivery. They ship priority mail, which usually takes 3 days to get where it's going in the US. Outside the US takes longer. Even Canada takes longer due to customs (or somefink). How long you have to wait depends on how quickly it is shipped. I think it took about a week to get mine (speaking as me, not Rob/1).

There is a lot of great info on this forum and most of the questions you have have already been discussed, some of them to death. Do yourself a favor and use the search feature to see what has already been said.

Welcome to the world that is CM and enjoy your gaming experience.

Guest Big Time Software

Rob, it would be better if you were either nicer or didn't post to threads like this. I'm sure TownsendVol didn't need the, uh..., "welcome" he received wink.gif

Answer is that normally it takes about 3-5 days for an order to arrive in the US, about 10-15 elsewhere. Unfortunately, I have no idea when NORMAL shipping times will return. Things are taking 2-4 times longer than they should right now due to the Holidays.

Thanks,

Steve

Ordered mine in Aug 1999 received it July of 2000. Man, what delivery : ) : )

I was an early preorder, even have the Panther to prove it!

The great staff at BTS deliver as quick as the postal service can (in my case I moved just when the time came for shipment of 1.0 and they got it to me).

[This message has been edited by kmead (edited 12-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Rob, it would be better if you were either nicer or didn't post to threads like this. I'm sure TownsendVol didn't need the, uh..., "welcome" he received wink.gif

Answer is that normally it takes about 3-5 days for an order to arrive in the US, about 10-15 elsewhere. Unfortunately, I have no idea when NORMAL shipping times will return. Things are taking 2-4 times longer than they should right now due to the Holidays.

Thanks,

Steve<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What all I said was that there have had been a nuther post just a few mineats befor asking the same question I just ponted that out there was no insalt intened jeezz. wink.gif

this was what i got in the email:

We have a substantial backlog of orders to process (we took a few day off last week) and at present your order is not in the system yet. So odds are, you probably won't get it before New Years. Even if this wasn't a holiday, an order placed on the 25th probably would take about a week to arrive (factoring in the time to process the order and ship it out), with now with the normal holiday rush, its just going to be worse.

Sorry, but I don't want you to get your hopes all up. I would say that assuming your order ships out in the next 48hrs (and their are no problems with the payment method) you should get it sometime mid to late next week. I am uncertain if the USPS is taking Monday off as a holiday or not though.

Matt

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Battlefront.com, Inc.

Home of Superior War and Strategy Games

www.battlefront.com