WHO IN SEATTLE HAS CM?!?

I got it Thursday the 22nd in Everett, WA. I buddy, also in Everett, got his on June 19th!

TeAcH

------------------

"Ah-ah, I know what you're thinking. Did he fire 6 shots or only 5. Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I've kind of lost track myself. But being this is a .44 Magnum - the most powerful hand gun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question, do I feel lucky. Well, do ya punk?"

Not me. Ordered 10/99 a few days before the demo came out.

Emailed BTS with a CC # change a month ago and got a confirm on it.

10 days ago I got an email alert saying my CC # was no good. Apparently the change didn't get processed.

I was told to order again and that the order would be shipped ahead of newbie orders. Looks like that didn't happen.

I leave for a business trip Wednesday. Won't get to play any CM until 3 July now.

I can't complain. If I had CM I wouldn't have washed and waxed my car on Sunday.

Matt

Seattle, WA

Guest Michael emrys

I'm in Port Townsend, across the Admiralty Inlet from beautiful Whidbey Island ( smile.gif). I have a Mac and got my copy of CM (with poster) sometime last week. I'm in my second playing of Chance Encounter, plus I've played a few other scenarios and put together an Instant yesterday that I haven't gotten around to playing yet.

Michael

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by martiniman:

To Teach and friend. Are both versions of the game on the CD or is it just the windoze?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've nothing to do with the PNW, but I do know that both the Windows and Mac versions or on the same disk. CD says so, plus I ordered for Mac, and took my disk over to my Sister's house in an effort to get my Fantasy RPG and Sci-Fi gaming nephews into historical wargaming, and they've a PC. No joy, though, there was some kind of annoying cursor/graphics card problem that I didn't have the PC background to resolve. Sadly, neither did anyone who owned the PC! It's scary, that people can own a machine and have only the most minimal insight in how to use it.

------------------

After witnessing exceptional bravery from his Celtic mercenaries, Alexander the Great called them to him and asked if there was anything they feared. They told him nothing, except that the sky might fall on their heads.

As I said on an earlier post:

Vancouver, Washington

Ordered 3/00

Shipped 6/20

Rec'd 6/23

So maybe living downstate has it's advantages biggrin.gif

(PS) Yes on Macintosh version

[This message has been edited by jdmorse (edited 06-27-2000).]

I'm hanging out in Puyallup waiting....waiting. Ordered last Monday so I may have slipped into the second batch of CDs they are burning. Hope not though.

The weathers been nice the last two days though. But I'd rather be inside blowing stuff up smile.gif. Less skin cancer that way. But my testicles are starting to glow green from being in front of this monitor. O'well, makes it easier to find the bathroom in the middle of the night.

RB