How many PBEMs do you have going at once?

Just wanted to see everyone's PBEM CM experience level?  Are you a regular, vet, elite??  I'm just curious how much everyone else does.

Currently I have 5 PBEMs going against three different people.  Theaters in play right now are 2 RT, 1 BN, 1 FB and 1 FI.

Who are the warriors out there?

Edited by Phantom Captain

16 minutes ago, Phantom Captain said:

three different people

As one of those people, I have our game plus another 4 going (ours FI, 2 FBs, 1 BN and 1 CW).  As a 'modern virgin' the last is rather scary.  I normally have one or two RTs going but not at the moment.

At the moment Im doing 4 games but one is at a really slow burner. Turn rate of my oponent there is several weeks or months even.

1 CMBN, 1 CMRT, 2 CMFB.

That would be my comfort zone actually, especially when the games last longer turn-wise.

Edited by Brille

9 hours ago, Probus said:

What do you think of CW @Vacillator?

As mentioned elsewhere, having never played a battle in any modern title, I accepted a challenge from our good friend @Ultradave to play 'Czechmate' with me as Soviets.  To encourage me (😂) he said this was pretty much what he trained for in RL.  Great way to start, right?

It's a very nice map and I'm starting to enjoy it but having initially lost several vehicles to TOWs from invisible launchers I'm being a bit more cautious and beginning to get spots on some of his units.  Not knowing much about modern weapons is a concern, as is my lack of long range AT assets at the current stage of the game - I have (sorry had) 4 T62s (now 3) but nothing else with range. That will change when the main force arrives.  None if this will come as a surprise to Dave so I'm not giving away much intel.

Overall, I think if I view the exercise as a lesson from the master I will hopefully not be too disappointed when I lose...

Presently playing 3 PBEM (1 CMFI, 1 CMRT, 1 CMFB) with another CMFi about to start.

Turn rates ranges between 1-2 per week to 1-2 per day.

Looks like 4-5 PBEM is standard for most of us...