Combat Mission Under Sonoma

Greetings All;
After my iMac Quad (mid 2011) dying last year, I replaced it with a Mac Mini M2 pro, now running iOS Sonoma v14.4.1.  I’ve managed to get  one game up & running (via Rosetta??), Red Thunder v2.12, game engine v4.  I seem to recall using my v4 key to unlock it & seems to run just fine after a few Quick Battle tests.  However I can’t seem to activate any of the rest of my collection.  For instance; launching Fortress Italy v2.11 it gives me the Combat Mission Error Handler stating that there is a ‘Finger Print Mismatch’, error code 209.  None of my keys seem to work.  Am I going to need a new key(s) to activate each one of my collection?
Thanks In Advance;
Tankgeezer

57 minutes ago, tankgeezer said:

Greetings All;
After my iMac Quad (mid 2011) dying last year, I replaced it with a Mac Mini M2 pro, now running iOS Sonoma v14.4.1.  I’ve managed to get  one game up & running (via Rosetta??), Red Thunder v2.12, game engine v4.  I seem to recall using my v4 key to unlock it & seems to run just fine after a few Quick Battle tests.  However I can’t seem to activate any of the rest of my collection.  For instance; launching Fortress Italy v2.11 it gives me the Combat Mission Error Handler stating that there is a ‘Finger Print Mismatch’, error code 209.  None of my keys seem to work.  Am I going to need a new key(s) to activate each one of my collection?
Thanks In Advance;
Tankgeezer

Hiya geezer. Open a Help Desk ticket. There are tools that I will send you that will clear this up. 

The good news is that there is no inherent problem with running CM in Sonoma. I've been doing it since it came out as a beta, including CM beta versions and everything works great. 

In fact, on my M2 MacBook Pro, everything screams right along, even the biggest scenarios.

Dave