How to update this old game ?

Need more info to answer properly. What version are you currently on?  There are all in one downloads for the current version and your license key will still work. Or there are updates up to the current version. However, to do those, you need to be on version 4 of the game engine. How old is "this old game?" and then we could point you in the right direction.

And no, there is no automatic update download unless you are on Steam, and I'm guessing you don't have it installed there due to your "old game" title.

Dave

On 3/15/2024 at 7:29 PM, AdamPraha said:

Hello.
Is there any automatic download ?

Or do you know where I can get the latest new update ? 

Thank you

Adam, it's an old(ish) but still current game.  It may be my favourite, but that's not important.  Anyway, if you have the latest F&R module then you're up to date.

And hello to Praha, I had some good times there...

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

Adam, it's an old(ish) but still current game.  It may be my favourite, but that's not important.  Anyway, if you have the latest F&R module then you're up to date.

And hello to Praha, I had some good times there...

ok. thx for info.👍🫵

Where can I find the last F&R module  number in my game ? I know it's written somewhere.

Edited by AdamPraha

5 minutes ago, AdamPraha said:

Where can I find the last F&R module  number in my game ? I know it's written somewhere.

If you purchased F&R the code will be in your order history at BFC.  If you didn't I can recommend it.

If you have any further questions, I'm happy to try to help 👍.

5 minutes ago, Vacillator said:

If you purchased F&R the code will be in your order history at BFC.  If you didn't I can recommend it.

If you have any further questions, I'm happy to try to help 👍.

Yet where is it written in the game ? I don't know where the old email with info is.

I don't remember which dlc I bought. Where in the game can I find this information ?
It's easy on Steam. I can find it all there.

But I got Red Thunder somewhere else.

Does the game "somewhere list the number of dlc's installed and the name of the last update ?