No activate new product feature in file directory or anywhere

I have just bought the Downfall module.  It tells me that there is no download and that I am to use the 'Activate new product' facility.   There is one minor catch though.  There is no activate new product button/exe.file in my file directory or anywhere else. 

I am re-patching to the latest version, but if this doesn't produce the button, I will be well and truly stumped.

Can anybody help?

SLR 

Edited by SelfLoadingRifle

Mine was (and still is) here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Battlefront\Combat Mission Final Blitzkrieg

So the same folder as your game exe file.  Make sure you did stick it (the patch) in with the existing CMFB stuff.

That's for the BFC PC version.

PS Perhaps another instance of the 'no download required (apart from a patch)' confusion?

Edited by Vacillator

On 2/19/2024 at 10:18 AM, SelfLoadingRifle said:

I have just bought the Downfall module.  It tells me that there is no download and that I am to use the 'Activate new product' facility.   There is one minor catch though.  There is no activate new product button/exe.file in my file directory or anywhere else. 

I am re-patching to the latest version, but if this doesn't produce the button, I will be well and truly stumped.

Can anybody help?

SLR 

Same exact thing happened to me, SLR. Someone finally posted the solution. You have to separately update your CMFB install FIRST. Separate download for the new patch. After i did that, the expected Downfall update shortcut appeared on my desktop and the activate product file in the CMFB folder also worked to activate DF. The frustrating thing was the lack in the instructions and the purchase materials that this was necessary. 

• 3 weeks later...