Downfall scenarios for H2H?

best thing to do with that is

when playing h2h. The weaker player is assigned the side that is recommended as AI.

That will make for the best H2H play of the battle.

players will generally do better than the AI. as to game play.  So in theory, the AI beefed up some to help make for a good battle. 

1 hour ago, Vacillator said:

The two variants of Metal on metal are of course 'ahistorical' meeting engagements with fairly balanced forces even though they don't specifically mention H2H.

I've played the US version as US  vs AI - and had lots of fun. But it is clearly balanced for H2H - much too easy when playing against the AI.

On 1/30/2024 at 3:36 PM, Sgt Joch said:

“Road to Bastogne” was designed for H2H.

Yep, thanks, was just looking for something a bit smaller to compliment...

On 1/30/2024 at 4:40 PM, Vacillator said:

The two variants of Metal on metal are of course 'ahistorical' meeting engagements with fairly balanced forces even though they don't specifically mention H2H.

...this (Pershing) large battle that I am already playing (fun so far!).

On 1/30/2024 at 3:33 PM, slysniper said:

best thing to do with that is

when playing h2h. The weaker player is assigned the side that is recommended as AI.

Sure. In this case both pretty experienced players and not looking for anything too big or too one sided. I was just a little surprised at the ambiguity.

Thanks all.

Edited by _Itchy