Had my first CM dream last night

Welcome, you are a true member of our ranks! Expect a visit from our friend the CM Borg, to confirm your promotion.

I can't count the number of times I've dreampt about CM. It's no big deal - you dream about completely random things from your life.

Yes, no big deal... none at all... I'm normal, I'm normal [downs a handful of pills]

David

Guest Michael emrys

I had a CM dream about a month or six weeks ago. When I posted about it several people responded that they too had had such dreams.

Michael

I often have dreams involing CM. It usually happens when I am in the middle of a very intense PBEM game or have played an entire operation in one sitting....Sometimes they also include Heather Graham and turn into another kind of dream altogether....but that's for a different forum.

------------------

"To conquer death you only have to die" JC

Hello PBLWG: I would e-mail you privately but you have not given your address. I'm interested in you handle. There are a few of us that share the same views If you would care to PBEM just give me a hollar...Mchoodle@home.com I PBEM alot...Enjoy to win, can stand to loose...and generally have a great time. By the way I dream about CM all the time. I also visualize world peace...LOL

OK, I'll admit it, I day dream CM. While walking my dog Max late at night, my mind seems to wonder back to the last game I played and how I could have played it better. I resolve hull down problems, what my next turn move should be, etc. Max seems to benefit since I get lost on my walks and usually have to double back to get back home. Total immersion!

Guest Michael emrys

I had another CM dream last night. This time about the scenario I am currently involved in. Ack! I think it's time I did something else for a while.

Michael

Never dreamed about CM yet. But I have to admit I have frequently had other Game Dreams. Usually after a too late night of intense gaming and the dream is usually of a very abstracted version of whatever game I was playing. The actual methods and look of the game is usually not the same as the game I have been playing, but the mental processes I experience during the dream is usually about the same as that used for the game. Endless decision making all night long. And I usually wake up exhausted - and ready for more gaming.

... Voice over at end of laundry detergent commercial - womans voice - "Just look at these sheets! Sometimes I think my kids are doing it on porpose!"

Firesign Theature - Don't Crush that Dwarf, Hand me the pliers, 1972.

It's been a while since my last CM dream wink.gif but I did have a strange CM moment yesterday. I was watching a movie, and there was one shot from a rooftop where you had an oblique elevated view of the city (you can probably already see where this is headed!). Without even thinking about it, I had this sudden wish to rotate the view around the city to look back that the location of the movie shot (and maybe use a different camera angle). Time to take a break! biggrin.gif