CMRT 2.13 Patch is released and ready for immediate download

I built a new PC in the early summer.  And finally decided to do the Steam thing and so just loaded up all CM games via Steam on my new PC at home and my old PC which is now up at the cottage (Intel 3970K CPU with 64 GB RAM and using an older AMD 6970 GPU) - I took my GTX 980 and put it on the new machine because I just cannot fathom the insane GPU pricing that now exists, and frankly the 980 GTX works fine with CM)

Anyhow, I seem to have problems with CMFI (I have used all other CM games but not yet CMBS or CMFB).  Seems I have partial freeze-ups in the sense that, while I can move around views with the mouse, the game refuses to recognize mouse clicks or keyboard commands.  So I am stuck for a while only able to pan around with the mouse.  Eventually mouse clicks and such are recognized for a short while by the game and then it happens again.

Which as you can imagine is somewhat frustrating.

Anyone else experience this?  Any ideas why it could be happening?  So far only on my cottage PC which as I noted above I pulled out the GTX 980 and put in an older AMD HD 6970.  Never had this issue when the cottage PC was my main unit with the GTX 980.  Cottage is running Win 10 Pro, home is Win 11 Pro.

Have not noticed this with CMBN or CMRT.  Might be an issue with CMCW (with the arge Grand Tournament scenario, but not smaller ones I have played so far)

Edited by Andrew Kulin