Tried Creating Support Ticket

db_zero

Looks like the support link has a problem as I get a security warning and can't go any further. Happens in Windows 11 and10 with all browsers-Firefox, Chrome and Edge.

I have an issue with Shock Force 2 installation. The USMC Campaign is disabled. The NATO and British Campaigns look ok

With Red Thunder I have I get a file missing message v.200.brz-but looks like game runs anyway.

error.png

Edited by db_zero

Looks like the link on the webpage is no good and should be removed or fixed. I clicked on the link in the message above and got into what looks like a new link where I can access the new helpdesk.

It prompted me for a username and password. The username was my email. I tried using the Username and PW I use to get access to my account but that didn't work so I had to reset. I'll have to check later to see if the ID and PW used to access account was also changed or I'll now have 3 separate login ID and passwords-1 for account info, 1 for help desk and 1 for the forum.

Well.......That was real weird. I got the same message (Chrome). I got a "new" link and replaced it and it now seems to work correctly. The "weird" part was that the link is exactly the same as what was there before. 

Regardless......It's back. Thanks for the heads up.