pbem anyone

Sublime

On 3/21/2023 at 1:03 PM, IanL said:

@Sublime He's alive. Sorry I'm too busy to add another game to my list. But Welcome back.

I wont lie anyways man, Ive done you dirty on the PBEMS before and not finished games.  I dont blame you. Also I really (part of why what happened did happen) got burnt out on CM and life.  So.... Im going in slow.  Got a new partner, hes a lot of fun, turns are slow but then again on my end too.

Ian it really is a pleasure to see you.

And I have to admit, though still adamant than CM is gonna die unless BFC makes CMx3 like NOW, no more other stuff before, I WILL admit, that the last two battles where my opponent actually finished and stuff realyl sucked me back into CM. I hadnt actually played CW in MP fiirst of all. He kicked my *** the first battle as a Soviet probe. I mean I got kills but he kicked my *** Ill be real.  However same map, roles reversed, I feel really optimistic hes about to FAFO.  I really got him off guard too  - I didnt 'cheese it' like by putting stuff with LOS as soon as his units deplloyed but I deployed a **** load of infantry REALLY close to the forward edge of my deployment in the woods. (its the huge map of a village with woods on southern edge)  I split up the teams, (mostly scouts) Ive been impressed and appalled and laws. sometimes they work sometimes a t series whatever takes 2 to the side hull and blasts my men.

But he was NOT expecting turn 1 contact and paid for it heavily. I took some losses too, but **** nothing compared to at least 4-5 bmps. one or two tanks, and perhaps 3 immobilized tanks one with its *** towards my lines. OTOH I saw a t64 or t80 literally tank a tow to the upper hull. that was lame.

btw my opp is probus. And again his defense of my probe. i may be outta practice but I used to be that 'redfor guy' back in the day in BS.. He decimated me. considrering he had m1s if he had charged he probably could have killed me entire force despite me still outnumbering him when I surrendered the battle

On 3/29/2023 at 12:31 PM, Sublime said:

he woods. (its the huge map of a village with woods on southern edge)  I split up the teams, (mostly scouts) Ive been impressed and appalled and law

On 3/13/2023 at 4:01 PM, cargol said:

Check FGM,you will always find a game or two there.

The Few Good Men Wargaming Community

Im just lazy, but aware of the site. I appreciate your response though

On 3/8/2023 at 10:05 AM, snarre said:

i could

Thanks for your response

to be upfront, Im working full time, so at best 2 turns a day maybe only 1.

If still interested PM me

ALSO (sorry) I dont want bttn vs bttn its too much for me nowadays.   MY 'sweet spot' is company or company (+) with a plt of tanks. This isnt a HARD RULE, but a rule of thumb.

Any other house rulles can be discussed later, there arent many besides like if it were BS and it isnt ID say no APS, etc

OH I dislike meeting engagments, theyre just not realistic.  I dont like assaults because the ratio, the defender is almost guaranteed a loss.

Otherwise my one other HARD rule is this - I always +1 map size on battle size

Small battle? med map

Large Battle? Huge map and so on

If you go by the same map size, youre almsot always doing frontal assaults

On 3/20/2023 at 11:24 PM, IdontknowhowtodoX said:

If you are playing PBEM+++, just set the game conditions and put it out there. Just wait for someone to answer. Remember not to set a password. Release a few more so there's a better chance of someone answering.

Im not, but thanks for ur answer

I literally manually move the files Im a dinosaur

On 4/2/2023 at 4:17 PM, Sublime said:

Thanks for your response

to be upfront, Im working full time, so at best 2 turns a day maybe only 1.

If still interested PM me

ALSO (sorry) I dont want bttn vs bttn its too much for me nowadays.   MY 'sweet spot' is company or company (+) with a plt of tanks. This isnt a HARD RULE, but a rule of thumb.

Any other house rulles can be discussed later, there arent many besides like if it were BS and it isnt ID say no APS, etc

OH I dislike meeting engagments, theyre just not realistic.  I dont like assaults because the ratio, the defender is almost guaranteed a loss.

Otherwise my one other HARD rule is this - I always +1 map size on battle size

Small battle? med map

Large Battle? Huge map and so on

If you go by the same map size, youre almsot always doing frontal assaults

i PM you .