WHERE HAVE ALL THE MOD MAKERS GONE!! AARRGGGHHH!!! (OT BTW)

What the hell is going on around here, I haven't seen a new mod for at least a week. Has everybody died? Has the U.S. descended into anarchy over the failure to actually get somebody intelligent into the White House. Actually excuse that last comment, the U.S. is ALWAYS anarchic.

Anyway wheres the mods?

P.S. What software package do you modders use? I'm thinking about modding.

OK, as a Texan I can say we HAVE somebody intelligent in the White House or will as soon as the current BS is over.

As far as mods go. I am working on a project now that I do not want to talk about but in a month will have a TC ready for possible release. Old Dog is giving it a look now and so far he likes what he sees. I just have to treat the terrain tiles, work up some scenarios, and get my changes to the vehicles and infantry looking cleaner.

MikeT

------------------

"Quando omni flunkus moritati"

- Motto of Possum Lodge

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lordfluffers:

What the hell is going on around here, I haven't seen a new mod for at least a week. Has everybody died? .

Anyway wheres the mods?

P.S. What software package do you modders use? I'm thinking about modding.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess I don't count then because I released my polygon hamster faces mod on the 23rd, which would be less than a week according to my calendar.

Kitty

------------------

ICQ 8273286

http://www.fluffkitty.com

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Gordon:

Well, I'm still here. Just working on a more involved mod that will take awhile to see the light of day.

Gordon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, and don't forget the sneak preview of Marco's fabulous M5A1 mod that's coming.

Gordon

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitty:

I guess I don't count then because I released my polygon hamster faces mod on the 23rd, which would be less than a week according to my calendar.

Kitty

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah I know your hamster mod was out this week kitty but you're right you dont count.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MikeT:

OK, as a Texan I can say we HAVE somebody intelligent in the White House or will as soon as the current BS is over.

MikeT

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh dear Mike, you mentioned you're from Texas, and you think Bush is intelligent. Two great follies in one sentence. IMO Forest Gump has got into office biggrin.gif.

(Just being opinionated, don't mind me)

P.S. I dont want a flame war, I'm just being deliberately obnoxious. Don't take me personally or seriously (but I do feel sorry for you Yanks).

[This message has been edited by Lordfluffers (edited 11-28-2000).]

Lordfluffers, I also don't want a flame war so give a rest.

Don't feel sorry for the yanks nor for us southernerns. Being British born but Texas raised I live in two worlds. I recognize a serious prejudice in Europe and have learned along time ago to pass it off by the less aware.

BTW, I am working up a desert TC now.

MikeT

------------------

"Quando omni flunkus moritati"

- Motto of Possum Lodge

Lordfluffers!

how could you!

I mean, GW Bush wants to end the senseless violence that's been going on between man and fish, and I for one stand behind him on that one! No more of this killing! Can't both sides put down their weapons and just hug one another?

"I believe that the human and the fish can coexist peacefully" - GW Bush, this year.

PeterNZ

------------------

"I can be quite pleasant, you know" - Andreas

"WHERE'S THE MOAT?!" - Jon

[This message has been edited by PeterNZer (edited 11-28-2000).]

MikeT

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh that's the biggest bunch of crock I have ever heard. Dub-ya ain't much better than Dan Quayle. rolleyes.gif You wait and see.

Hi Mom!!

------------------

An another thing...Ah've go' ten gams on at the moment, boot Ah've sain more mooves out o' a geriatric Japanese peasant lassie! If'n mah opponent's nae climbin' Ben Everest, they're gaddin' aboot some tank museum in Moscow! Yoo that are laift, send mae a bloody turrrn, ye cowerring swine! - OGSF

Lordfluffers, I also don't want a flame war so give a rest.

Don't feel sorry for the yanks nor for us southernerns. Being British born but Texas raised I live in two worlds. I recognize a serious prejudice in Europe and have learned along time ago to pass it off by the less aware.

BTW, I am working up a desert TC now.

MikeT

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mike, the desert stuff sounds fantastic keep it up, anyway just to counter the suggestion that I might not be aware... I'm a politics student studying U.S. politics, I expect I know more about the government and political culture of the U.S. than most U.S. citizens!

Anyway this thread is getting political and thats not necessary. So... Where are the mods?? And Madmatt when R U updating CMHQ, I need another mod fix. Plleeeezzzeee, help me, withdrawl, ahhhh, I can't take it, I'm gonna jump.....................

[This message has been edited by Lordfluffers (edited 11-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PeterNZer:

Lordfluffers!

how could you!

I mean, GW Bush wants to end the senseless violence that's been going on between man and fish, and I for one stand behind him on that one! No more of this killing! Can't both sides put down their weapons and just hug one another?

"I believe that the human and the fish can coexist peacefully" - GW Bush, this year.

PeterNZ

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hahahahaha!, nothing like comedy (or was that serious? Mr Bush?)

Well im sick of you people attacking Bush. He's not an idiot. He has an MBA from Harvard or Yale if im not mistaken. And he's run Texas real good for many years. So give it a rest with your propoganda. I'm not white or rich yet i still think he's the best choice. Also i'm excite about this TCP/IP release. keep up the good work guys.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> He's not an idiot. He has an MBA from Harvard or Yale if im not mistaken.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He went to Yale, had a C average (pretty hard to do at an Ivy league school where there is significant grade inflation) and got in because of his father, not because of his merit.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> I'm not white or rich yet i still think he's the best choice.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I'm white, make lots of money and will benefit greatly from his tax proposal. I still think he is an idiot.

Warren

PS Please release the next patch ASAP as I need a respite from election torment.

Hi, I've still got a few things on the go, just finding it hard to put in the time to get them finished due to RW work. I Haven't given up on the cause of glorious mud and olive drab yet!

[This message has been edited by Magua (edited 11-28-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fdevassy:

Well im sick of you people attacking Bush. He's not an idiot. He has an MBA from Harvard or Yale if im not mistaken. And he's run Texas real good for many years. So give it a rest with your propoganda. I'm not white or rich yet i still think he's the best choice. Also i'm excite about this TCP/IP release. keep up the good work guys.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For running with an anti-violence platform, he sure like executing people. rolleyes.gif

Besides, I can't believe he won so many states after calling a reporter a dumb slack-ass or something similar.

Guest Madmatt

I have several mods waiting for release (big uns too) but work with the Beta Patch has been tied me down pretty solid. Look for an update (with mods) by weekend if not sooner.

Madmatt

p.s. Keep the politics out of here! This is fair warning!

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Madmatt:

I have several mods waiting for release (big uns too) but work with the Beta Patch has been tied me down pretty solid. Look for an update (with mods) by weekend if not sooner.

Madmatt

p.s. Keep the politics out of here! This is fair warning!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Glad to read that the mods are on the way. Yeah, your warning is fair.

You the man "Modmatt" - Rob/1

Hey Julian smile.gif take it easy ...Mod makers are hard at work right now , it does take a wee bit longer to make a mod than the time it takes to brew a cup of tea wink.gif

I'm working on my next project and it is a real pig( no offence to swine meant ).

So please give the Modders a bit of leeway smile.gif and you will get a ton of cool stuff for Christmas biggrin.gif

Måkjager

------------------

Once an Ubërcabbage

Always an Ubërcabbage