CMBN, CW. Looking for a QB or sumfink

Boo Radley

On 10/1/2022 at 7:37 PM, Boo Radley said:

Tis I, Boo Radley, Assistant Emergency Back Up Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread (Long may she wave!)

Former Squire of Croda of the Nefarious Legions, of the House JD Morse!

I have fought against the likes of Joe Shaw, Berligtingen, Peng Hisself, and Squired Nidan 1 (RIP)

I challenged the Legendary Emrys (But he didn't like to play humans, so what can you do?)

I'm just getting back into the swing of things, haven't played in ages and am relearning the game. So far, I've lost the last three games, so there's that to look forward to.

Anybody up for a QB?

I will set aside time in my busy schedule of ... well.... ummm.... (Say, did I mention we have a new puppy!!) [just take it from me, I am plenty busy], and grace you with the honor of a virtual battle. Have you gotten any experience with the PBEM++ system yet or are you still manually exchanging turns like a Nandera... Nyanddert... Austirolepi.... caveman?

9 hours ago, Boo Radley said:

Does it tell you anything at all if I tell you that I don't even know what a PBEM++ means?

Don't two ++s equal a - ? Wait... how does that work again? Two --s equal a + and the rabbit goes around the tree twice and seven gallons equals a quarter parsec... or sumfink.

Disregard the PBEM++ thing, that is not incorporated to CMBN  yet. I have a QB put together for us. Definitely not a Rune (peace be upon him) scenario...

1944 Brits vs German Army

I will coordinate with you for Email exchange.

On 10/10/2022 at 12:37 AM, Boo Radley said:

Does it tell you anything at all if I tell you that I don't even know what a PBEM++ means?

BTW "CW" means Cold War these days... although technically it's a simulated hot war.

Actually now that I think about it, CMCW is a poorly named game... it should've been called "Combat Mission: Shock & Thunder" or sumfink.

• 3 weeks later...