Ages: 38.06 average

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hai! tokyo tawa ****eiru biggrin.gif

Mine would bust out with "Haraguroi" which literaly means black stomach thus evil smile.gif

Good luck with her, Japanese can be extreemely devoted and generaly have a high standard of morals. I'm sure you have something special there smile.gif

All right, here's one that will considerably lower the average: I'm 16.

Yup, sixteen, in the new wargaming generation. My friends can't believe I play games like TOAW or EF2 or WF or CM that have "crap" graphics...They prefer less thoughtful games like Quake-clones. So I have to play these games with their fathers rather than with them wink.gif

Guest scurlock

PanzerLeader: You should start a highschool wargaming club like we did when I was your age. We called it "DerKriegspielers" (hope I spelled that right). We played microarmor (285 scale), starfleet battles, Dungeons and Dragons (almost hated to admit that one) and did harmless yet illegal things most teenage boys do. We had a very diverse groop of people, from rednecks,to jocks, to underacheivers, to nerds all having a great time together.

Get a charter from your principle, or dean, do some fliers with names of good games that fall into the genere you want your club to focus on, and you'll be amazed the number of people who show up looking for someone to share their gaming interest with.

[This message has been edited by scurlock (edited 01-16-2000).]

26 here though may be 27 before game comes out.

Going back a bit, SAT- multiple choice, christ i wish they had that here when i finished high school. Certainly be easier than the exams we had.

I still have nightmares over the english exam in 2 hours write 2 essays on topics ranging from the poetry of Wilfred Owen to the Grapes of Wrath then write a short story based on a choice of several sentences.

AHHHHH no no wake up!!!!!!

I am currently 39 years old, but on February 1, 2000 I will turn 4-oh! Feel free to send money, or other suitable gifts... wink.gif

I'd settle for CM out by then! biggrin.gif

Guest teutonic

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Speedy:

Hand raised, but only for the original Squad Leader and gamettes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hand raised and Second Speedy's response.

------------------

Teutonic